PDA

View Full Version : Stuff!

Smoke39
4th Sep 2001, 11:17 AM
I'm angry! Argh! Er! *Sounds of disgruntlement* Disgruntled am I! Eugh... I'm gonna drive myself insane one o' these days... What was I doin' again?

Dragonfly_of_Forgery
5th Sep 2001, 07:41 AM
This thread does not deserve a reply.

Smoke39
5th Sep 2001, 09:48 PM
Too late, it already got one. I'm gonna add some stuff to that. Today was the first day of school. 'Twasn't terrible, but homework is incredibly evil! Evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil! You know how evil homework is? No! Really evil! Argh! I hate homework! One o' my friends said that as high school students, we are supposed to be able to get 4-6 hours of homework! No! That would give me 1-3 hours to myself! Bad! Erg, I'm in a crappy mood right now... Have fun with the poll...

Postal
7th Sep 2001, 05:57 PM
156 days left for me

Smoke39
7th Sep 2001, 06:26 PM
Today's FRIDAY! YEAH! So far, I think German and Art are my favorite classes. PE will most likely be my very least favorite (as usualy). They always play music during snack and lunch, and I find it incredibly anoying, listening to some female wailing while I'm trying to practice the sound at my friend.

Postal
7th Sep 2001, 06:32 PM
When your bigger then the majorty of the school, and go by Postal, school isnt a problem.

Smoke39
7th Sep 2001, 06:34 PM
I didn't know anyone could be larger than a school campus? An' I don't want people calling me 'Postal,' because it's wrong.

Postal
7th Sep 2001, 06:37 PM
I ment the majorty of the fellow classmates.

Smoke39
7th Sep 2001, 06:39 PM
Well still, they could make a pretty big pile!