Ctf-heart Of Stone Of Tears

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
This is for the creator of this map, i love this map 2 death and beyond, and though the site works, his email adress doesnt, so ill ask him here (if hes at this frum) could i use the costum textures u used in this map???

(and if there are peops that know great fantasy (eol.utx) like textures please say so i would love them)

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
3.5 gigabytez of unreal tournament
and 0.5 gigz of unreal downloaded zipfiles :S
2.4 gigz of maps
170 utx files
556 maps (could be more i have lot of zipped ones)
all the unreal maps (besides the 556 ut maps)
81 umx files
31 uax files
and 145 systemfiles :)
and i have unreal 2, with all the maps music etc

it makes a total of 4.5 gig
and im looking 4 maps/utx/umx files i can delete

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
556? I only have 418. I need more! Maybe because I don't download much maps besides CTF. Although I got a lot of custom DMs too. I wan't to get 1000 maps!

Cursed_Soul

Now known as Luos_83
Jan 13, 2001
dordrecht
www.vladderbeest.com
well.. i play CTF... ctf-october, ctf-heartofstone and ctf-(i guess its niven) normal grafity and or insta or normal weapons.. thats bout it :)

best team up:
2 atackers
2 defenders and 2 that actually stay in the middle area of the map anoying the other team :)
(and if there are 2 more) ill make one freelancer and one attcker extra :)