Good idea for a weapon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UTGeek

Sep 3, 2001
Visit site
Hello, my name is Chris, but you can call me UTGeek. The name sais it all. Anyways, I have a really good idea for a crazy weapon for UT. During the the time that I played Unreal 1, I came across a funky add-on weapon. It's name, the Fishlauncher. It used the Stinger model and it rapidly shot out little biter fish that would grab on to the enemy and bite continuously for 5 seconds. Then,they would drop off. Many fish on one enemy would do heavy amounts of damage. The secondary firing mode would shoot a cluster of 5 fish out. That weapon was very fun to use. When I got UT, though, I tried to put some of my favorite Unreal 1 add-on weaps on it. It worked. When I put the Fishlauncher into the UT/system folder, and tried to summon it, it would summon a plasma cannon. So can anybody make Fishlauncher for UT?

P.S The author who made the Fishlauncher's nick name was Necron. He has a link to his page on planetunreal.com.
I tried to contact him, but the e-mail couldn't get through.

UTGeek

Sep 3, 2001
Visit site
Im gonna get the wod mod.........

That is, when it comes out. I bet it'll be cool. I've came to the Wod site for Unreal weapons every since I had Unreal and UT.
You have a Great site! No other mod site that I've went to has Unreal1 weapons.

I have a question. Will Unreal1 weapons work with UT??

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
A few will, perhaps 10 or so, but most will not, so go out, buy UT, and keep your copy of Unreal, there are lots of site with unreal weaps, but none with a database as large as WoD's and all are shutdown.

UTGeek

Sep 3, 2001
Visit site
I already have UT

I already have it. Before I got UT all I would play was Unreal. So I came to your site for all my mod needs. Now that you have Ut mods also, I come to your site more often.