PDA

View Full Version : I'll OWN j00!!!!!!!!!!


Machismo
3rd Sep 2001, 06:48 AM
HAHAHAHA :D

Hey Tarquin want me to put up the builder brushes on my sites folder on 3ddownloads.com. mirror the stuff that is :D

go to 3ddownloads.com and look for the unrealism.com folder and under that the unrealedmax folder. FP sux j00 know :p

tarquin
3rd Sep 2001, 07:04 AM
does it give a download count? I kinda like seeing how many times the Extruder's been downloaded :D

there are 5 files in all (TBB and EBB come in manual and umod).
I can email you a zip of all 5.

(you keep calling me taraquin! it's tarquin! :))

Machismo
3rd Sep 2001, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by tarquin
does it give a download count? I kinda like seeing how many times the Extruder's been downloaded :D

there are 5 files in all (TBB and EBB come in manual and umod).
I can email you a zip of all 5.

(you keep calling me taraquin! it's tarquin! :))

OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry I hate ppl who do that to me - I feel like killing them I'm really really really sorry. Point noted :).

Of course 3ddownloads.com gives you a count of the stuff :D.

Yahoo sux big time for zip files it takes forever. Why dont you put all 5 zips in a folder, zip that folder and upload it here. I'll have it up for you pretty soon.

PS: Tarquin - what does it mean. :D

Hm..... I saw a post by you some time back r u a Tintin lover

:p

tarquin
3rd Sep 2001, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Machismo
I'm so sorry I hate ppl who do that to me
hey no problem :) I thought it was a typing mistake the first few times :)

PS: Tarquin - what does it mean. :D
Hm..... I saw a post by you some time back r u a Tintin lover
:p
It's just a name, doesn't mean anything.
Though http://www.encyclopedia.com/articles/12648.html says:
in Roman tradition, an Etruscan family that ruled Rome.
My site came number 5 in a google search for 'tarquin' :D
yeah, there's a thread on OT about Tintin, Gaston etc, there's a few scans uploaded too.

Machismo
3rd Sep 2001, 09:20 AM
What happened to the zip file (S) ???????????

:D

tarquin
3rd Sep 2001, 09:30 AM
oops. here it is.
that has the 5 zipfiles inside.

Machismo
3rd Sep 2001, 09:44 AM
Ok the packs on my drive. :)

:up:

3ddownloads is full up right now. I'll upload it later today and then post the message here. Dont go anywhere ............................

:D

Machismo
3rd Sep 2001, 09:48 AM
Tarquin shall I also make all the five packs be there on my folder in one whole zip?. I'll upload all five of them seperately too :D.

PS:- I'll be updating my site pretty soon with some new stuff is it ok to put a link on my index page :).

tarquin
3rd Sep 2001, 10:11 AM
sure have them downloadable from your site, but could you give a link to my site & mention that the documentation & stuff is at my site?

the 5 files are:
Extruder
TBB umod
TBB manual
EBB umod
EBB manual

so there's a lot duplicated in that zipfile I sent, plus when I update it's a hassle rebuilding a super-zipfile. I'd say just upload the 5 files.

Machismo
3rd Sep 2001, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by tarquin
sure have them downloadable from your site, but could you give a link to my site & mention that the documentation & stuff is at my site?

the 5 files are:
Extruder
TBB umod
TBB manual
EBB umod
EBB manual

so there's a lot duplicated in that zipfile I sent, plus when I update it's a hassle rebuilding a super-zipfile. I'd say just upload the 5 files.

Yeah I know the superfile is a bad idea. I already wrote the docu stuff. I'll let u know when its up :). Till then ciao.

Machismo
3rd Sep 2001, 01:32 PM
You call than an upload time :p

It took me a few seconds :D.

The zip files are all located here :-

http://www.3ddownloads.com/?directory=/unrealism/unrealedmax/

Check them out :D.