Wilderness maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

should someone make wilderness maps?

• YES! of course

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • NO! that's stupid

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Hmm... that might be hard to make

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

TheChronoTrigger

[UMC]FrozenFlame
Aug 10, 2001
California
homepage.mac.com
I got a map idea but I don't have the map making tools (damn westlake, lazy SOBs wouldn't port UED)... anyway... I'd like to see a wilderness map, one set in a forrest or a jungle of some kind, it would be nice to just be out in the middle of no where. who would agree

C.E.R.T. Boy

Warden of the UMC Nuthouse
Hey, what ever happend to the "Forest Beta map"

Does anyone remember who made the "forestbeta test" map a few months back? The map was a single large hill, lighlt forested with a lake off to one side and a house you couldn't get in?

Has that map been finished?

Does anyone have the beta for me to dl again. I loved that map and I bet it would be better with 2.6 because of the increased running speed. Somehow my original zip got corrupted.

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
As far as I know, wint-o-green ain't on the team. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, the map is not in the beta area anymore. I took it down due to lack of updates (and I believe wint-o-green emailed me saying he had put it on hold for a while -- if you read this, wint-o-green, and want it back up.. just let me know :D)

Mike