Webmin Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cholo Grande

May 29, 2001
www.buswerks.com
I didn't feel like going through every thread to see if this has been mentions, so I'll just post. If it's a duplicate remove it.

There is a problem with the webmin; Force team balance doesn't actualy force team balance. I had to manualy edit the ini to get it to work correctly. Probably just a slight oversight, but I thought I'd mention it.

Besides that the new webmin is GREAT. The template saving feature is a lifesaver for admins like myself who supply alot of servers for matches. With diferent leagues and diferent rules you just made my job a snap! The new webmin is by far my favorite feature of the new release. GREAT JOB!

Cholo Grande

May 29, 2001
www.buswerks.com
On the same topic:

Bot settings don't work for me through the webmin and neither does the map/camos option. Any other sever admins have the same problem? Or am I alone. I've been doing everything by manualy editing the ini files, but if another admin has these features working I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong... or are these known bugs?