Should the server map pack,realmaps mappack april,may,and june become official?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should we make the servermappack,and realmaps mappacks,april,may,and june official?

• Yes all of them

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • just the server map pack

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • just realmaps map pack april

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just realmaps map pack may

• just realmaps map pack june

• no i want to play the same maps over and over again infinely for the rest of time

• Total voters

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
i think it should theres alot of great maps 60 percent of the ppl are missing out on like reactor 6/4,calamaya,nanima,servenyah bunkers,archives,belfast 1972 and MUCH more

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
You have my vote. They are great maps that capture the spirit of Infiltration. But, people may choke on having another 100megs of downloading to do. But I still think it's a good idea.

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
I didn't vote. I like a lot of the maps at Realmaps, but not all. It's a lot of maps to include with the release of INF. People can just grab them now anyway. The problem that I see is lack of cool new maps on servers. But then again, people may not have the cool new maps, and don't want to DL it from the server. I DL all maps on Realmaps so I hopefully never have to DL from a server. I'm lucky enough to have cable, so 100mb isn't that much. But I remember the insane DL times with 56k, so those folk prolly want to choose the maps they want over getting everything.
Jaymian

Dangerous10K

Nov 26, 2000
well im pretty pleased with the results so far

am i gonna see a moderator w/a

PROCESSED

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
They are official, in a sense. They are official RealMaps map packs. :p

Personally I don't see the point in really making them on the "official" list.. we are the official map center for inf (when you click on "maps" you go to us!) so when you go there, you're presented with these packs.

BTW Look for the July & August pack in the next few days. There will be 2 separate packs, but not separated by July & August.. it'll be July/August Pt. 1 and July/August Pt. 2

I'd like to maybe theme each pack.. if anyone has suggested (and which maps should fit into which theme) please tell me :D

Mike
lospescados@real-maps.com

Dangerous10K

Nov 26, 2000
i mean jus cuz only 35 percent of the ppl have them when there on real maps and its a shame that unless there not forced to download it they wont

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
i download every map of realmaps with my 56k...
realmaps should make a new mappack again that includes only the very best of user made maps and some people with servers should really put that pack up

Mad_Dog

Voice Of Reason
Mar 27, 2001
Soviet Canuckistan
www.planetunreal.com
i think the server pack should be made official, cause all the maps on that are pretty sweet. as for the monthly packs, there is too wide a range of quality for me to want all of them to be played online.

PS: bullecourt rules!!i was playing with derailer and some sixpack guys, and we had some kickass teamwork going on.:D

Sparky_NZ

Don't Flinch
Jun 1, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
I'm all for it. But a few of the maps aren't online material (Standoff etc). reaper's idea is a good one. Maybe you could have a poll on real-maps to have say 5-10 real-maps put into an official pack and get that running?

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Originally posted by Mad_Dog
PS: bullecourt rules!!i was playing with derailer and some sixpack guys, and we had some kickass teamwork going on.:D
Yah, Bullecourt is surprisingly fun despite it's linear layout. Which gave me some ideas for my next map...
As for the RealMap's maps being made official, whatever u guys do, don't put CollidingWorlds on the server. It sux!