Questions about Infiltration mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
firstly, i love that thing,best mod i've ever played, though the controls leave a little lacking.

question 1: okay i wanted to play some DM or TDM with all these sweet new guns, so i go out there...one shot and you're dead, then you cant come back...wtf? i mean i know its supposed to be real, and they did a damn good job of it, but just for fun with this mod is there any way to allow you to come back multiple times until the frag limit is met?

question 2: after being fed up with Dm and TDM i decided to try my hand at CTF, i figger i stay alive pretty long on agent x in ctf, so i try it out. i love CTF Hydro 16, it starts me off on the machine gun ridge, above the flag, so i jump down, break my leg, drop my gun and limp around like a fool till i get iced...W-T-F??? how the crap do you get down from there without breaking your fricken knee? is there some secret drop and roll button im missing?

also, if you do drop your weapon, how the crap do you pick it up? i see guns laying all over the place, i walk right over em, nothing, i crouch over em, nothing, hell i even tried shooting em.