Maximum PC article

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gwhitta

Aug 28, 2001
Visit site
Greetings all,

Gary Whitta here (former editor of PC Gamer) looking to get in touch with serious Unreal Tournament players. I'm researching a piece on the UT online multiplayer scene, and am looking to talk to UT players, clan members, mod-members and other members of the UT community who can give me quotes about why they like the game, their favorite mods, trends, etc.

I'll be happy to namecheck any players and clans who I quote in the article. I have a deadline at the end of this week, so anybody who would like to take part in a short e-mail interview please get in touch with me ASAP at gwhitta@imaginemedia.com.

Best regards,

Gary Whitta

!tango.j

Mar 9, 2001
Dallas, TX
www.tangolan.com
that mag is cool

Hay our lan party was in that mag. It must be good mag.

I don't work in the PR deparement of tango so don't yell me for not knowing about Max PC before they wrote about us.

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Welcome to PuF... !

Banging should be along with your truffles shortly... :D

Your best bet would be to hit irc.enterthegame.com and join us in #planetunreal.

Beyond that you'll only get a confession out of us at gunpoint... :D

Phydeaux{RoA}

Phydolike
Jan 11, 2000
Wisconsin, USA
www.bfgn.com
Cool...

It's great that an author of Gary's reputation is looking at UT at this stage of the game (as it were).

Methinks he should touch base with Rooster. I don't know of many better UT evangelists...