what is the command to switch teams ?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=[ CroitiX ]=-

mean people suck, nice people swallow
Sep 19, 2000
www.croitix.f2s.com
I dont like playing at Blue, so everytime the server puts me in the Blue team, i have to go to player setup and change to red....
i hate doing this every time
is there a command that does this for me?
so i can bind that to a key...

tnx in advance

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
I use the following:

E = Say TEAMS UNEVEN - I'M SWITCHING | menucmd 2 1

"menucmd 2 1" dumps you into your player preference screen, and you have to manually switch teams from there. That's as good as it gets as UT does not support one key team switching, with or without an alias.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
The latest CSHP versions have a command for that. The command has to be enabled by the server admin; I don' t know how many actually did that. Just try

The commands are (from http://www.midnightinteractive.com/CSHP/CSHPUserGuide.htm ) :

MUTATE FIXTEAMS: If teams ever become uneven, like 4 red vs 2 blue, any player in the biggest team can use this command to become blue and make odds more even by having a 3 vs 3 match. If 2 red players were to use this command, only 1 of them would actually be switched to the smallest team. The other advantage of this command is that the switching player is not penalized for the change. If the match was started, he will die, but it won't be accounted for.

MUTATE NEXTTEAM: This command Allows you to quickly switch team. This can become useful when joining a tournament match and you are in the wrong team. Note however that if the match has already started, you will be penalized and lose the usual 1 frag. When you change team using any of the team commands, there will be a delay of 60 seconds before you can change team again. If the match has not started yet, this delay is 5 seconds.

MUTATE CHANGETEAM <team>: This command Allows you to quickly select your team. The parameter <team> can be any one of Red, Blue, Green or Gold, or their numeric values, 0, 1, 2, 3. Note however that if the match has already started, you will be penalized and lose the usual 1 frag. When you change team using any of the team commands, there will be a delay of 60 seconds before you can change team again. If the match has not started yet, this delay is 5 seconds.