Searching bodies for Ammo\Weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ecale3

Sniper - May be harmful to your health.
Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
I suggested this before but wasn't sure about all of the responses so. What if you could search a fallen comrade\enemy for additional ammo weapons. For example, you are running critically low on ammunition and you just killed an enemy, you check around and the coast is clear, so you crouch down and search the enemy for ammo for the gun he dropped, or, if you don't like the gun he dropped, for additional weapons. Have you search the person by crouching next to the body and pressing the grab key. thats my idea please respond with likes or dislikes and improvements.

MeckonOmega

Meckon (Mech-on)
well, as it is, the weapons fall on the ground, but with 2.86, the weapons on back, maybe picking them "off" the body would be better.. but opening up a menu a la hitman: codename 47 for ammo would be and excellent idea..

as for the road map, its underconstruction

Dracil

First Poster of new INF forums
Jan 14, 2000
Taiwan, now in UC Berkeley
What about using the mutator (pinata mutator?) that makes them drop everything when they die? Then you can pick up anything they were carrying. Of course, you're gonna have to look through the mess... especially if they were carrying a lot ;)

ecale3

Sniper - May be harmful to your health.
Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
Using that would allow them to restock on the run. I was thinking more along the lines of forcing them to decide if they really need to restock now, is it safe to do so now. Like decide if the area is clear and secure enough for them to spend a second or two searching or make do with what they have and get the hell outta dodge cause the enemy is closing fast.