If there were to be an "offical" WoD mod?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
It wasn't a WoD mod, 'twas a groupie mod.
So what's this WoD mod gonna be about?

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Groupy mod thread opened.

This wouls be a simple congloermate.

Simple, people submit finished weapons or items to who ever is running it, should he or she find it any good, its added to the WoD package. Every so often a new verson is reviewed.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I can make stuff. I can make anything I want? Could I make a sausage luancher? Wait, I should put that in Unusual... Stupid quarter!

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Yay! Starting is good!
Is there any package in particular you'd like us to make them in? Right now, I've been making my boomerang in WoDMod.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
So you test with standard models? That's what I'm doing with the boomerang (more becuase I'm too lazy to animate it and exec it than compiling speed). Speeking of da boomerang, what if I had it look for items that are really close to it, rather than checking if it touched them?