Waterfall/Lavafall texture speed settings.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rambo

Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
I made a Lava Fall and scaled the lava textures to what I want. I have the textures flagged with VPan. The only problem is it looks like its moving way too slow. Is there somewhere or way I can make it move faster with out making the texture scaling bigger?

Toomanyaardvarks

el hombre de los moleculos
Oct 24, 2000
yeah, it's a property of the zoneinfo class, under zonelight. if you already have a zoneinfo in your room then just change the v/u pan settings under the zonelight tab, and if not, create a neutral zoneinfo and modify that.

Toomanyaardvarks

el hombre de los moleculos
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by Machismo
i see my word is not trusted around here :p

eh, oh yeah, double post i guess. three minutes makes all the difference in the fast paced world of puf editing help.

Rambo

Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
OK

OK, I had already had a zoneinfo for the sound of the falls, so I went to zonelight and set the texVPanSpeed to 3.0 but there was no change. I then added a zoninfo Inside the falls and did the same and no change. Do the textures on the falls have to be selected while doing this? Do I have to uncheck the Vpan box before setting the zonelight, texvpanspeed? Does the zoneinfo have to be inside the lava fall, or outside of it? Will the changes take place immediatly or after a build?

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
tho' there is no hard and fast rule for this and since any actor can emit ambient sound but................ use the keypoint > ambient sound actor to set ambient sounds. it will save you a lot of pain later on :)