Whatever happened to spooger?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dangerous10K

Armed and as always Dangerous
Nov 26, 2000
i thought spooger was a part of the mapping team now he never posts and i havent really seen any new maps lately are you alive spooge?

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
Ha, I didn't even know he left. D'oh. Did he even contribute a map to the official INF mappack? At least he still chills out in the forums and still makes maps. Now the mapper who I'm still wondering about is Bastard O. I heard he took a vacation, or a "buddy pickle" :) That's quite the vacation. I hope his Border Town makes it in the Mappack. That map looks SWEET.
Jaymian

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Yup... I'm still around.

It's true that I tend to hang around the Dev forum more though... all I have time for these days.

And I had to step down from the Infiltration team for two reasons... one was lack of time (true) but the main reason was that I simply could not create a military based map... I just don't know if I have it in me. I tried, I tried prettty damn hard too. I tend to make good "pretty maps" but wartorn buildings and stuff just... I can't do it. :-( And the Gallery map simply did not fit the Inf gig.

Someday maybe. I felt bad about being on the team and not producing anything, I mean whats the point? So I went back out on my own, got a wild hair up my butt and went back to work on the Gallery map. I SWEAR I'm going to release that one soon. Again it's a time thing.

Ahhh... it's sweet that people worry about me... shucks. :D

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
:B
p7554.jpg
:B

For you.