Critical Error!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
Looks like you got the ini problem, start UT then quit it normally. Poof! you can run INF again (I also created a batch file to automaticly do this but I haven't posted it yet.

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
No Problemo

There's a file you can delete instead of having to start UT. I believe it's called running.ini, (whatever the name, it's detailed in the manual) I created a batch file to blow it away, but it's on my home PC, It's a simple file and runs quickly, I'll post the text of the file this afternoon when I get home. You will have to customize it for your install location.

HERE IT IS:

REM This batch file should delete the running.ini to quickly get Infiltration up and running again.
@echo off
CD\
REM change this next line to point to your Unreal tournament system directory
REM Remember Batch files are 8.3 so if your using long file names find the proper
REM truncated filename(notice the unreal~1 below)
CD c:\unreal~1\system
del running.ini
exit

Last edited: