Screenshot Hell! Need help.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xhalted1

Skilled
Dec 20, 2000
Brooklyn, NY
Visit site
I never took screen shots before but I wanted to upload some for match details so I too some. When I view them they are horrible :(

I have a Voodoo 5500
128MB ram
Running UT in Glide@1024x768

My desktop is 1280x1024.

Look like I only have the left half of the picture also :(

Please help me fix this problem.

Ps. I did a search and saw 13 of Screen shot stuff but nothing like this.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
How much ram?

A Voodoo 5500 has 64mg of ram. I run UT w/ the same card, in the same res (except my desktop is only at 1024x168 'casue of my 15" Monitor), and don't have that prob. You could try running your desktop at the same res as UT.. or vice versa (no that I could explain why that would help, but have heard of it helping other problems). I doubt VRAM is the problem. Don't even matter if it's agp, or pci. It's a Voodoo, it don't care.

Though, if you have any BIOS setting catering to an AGP card (ie: AGP Fast Write), turn them off, they will be more likely to hurt, then help a Voodoo.

If all else fails, rename your Unrealtournament.ini, and start UT. Once it reloads the default (you will have to select a vid driver), if the problem goes away, it's something screwy in your ini. That ini can get fudged and cause a lot of probs.