Post count

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I think a negative post count would fit me better. Can you make it so my post count is negative, and goes down w/ each post? That'd be 'nifty!'

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Do you enjoy ham?
If anyone cares, I sent Neuroflare my first 'column' for his site. He doesn't seem to have noticed yet, though.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Ham is good. I have ham with macaroni and cheese. Cheese. I am the Walrus Man! I am both a walrus AND a man! Walrus man! You you like pineapples? Have you ever seen a military pineapple? The throw bombs. An' if you eat them, you gain bomb throwing abilities. I prefer to eat biosparks, though. They give you ninja abilities. Ugh, I played too much Kirby Super Star last night... An' it's all that guy's fault! It's all 'e would play! Fish sticks! Fish sticks!