Terra LE102 Problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Yangsing

Aug 23, 2001
Visit site
I have a problem maybe some of you out there can help me answer. Here's the situation:

I got Terra LE102 about a month ago and when I started it up, it worked fine. I did my normal thing and explored the map, but once I set foot into the middle valley UT crashed. When UT crashed, it gave no error message. It just well, closed. I tried every passage that led into the valley and everytime UT crashed when I entered the valley region. Now, I checked my logs to see what was wrong. The logs never mention anything about the crash.

Since UT has never crashed on any other map I've tried, I found this strange. So I went and downloaded the original Terra map, and everything worked fine. Even when I entered the valley. I'm not sure if this is a known bug on Terra LE102, or if it's just my computer.

If anyone has an answer or encountered this problem before, I would appreciate the help. :)

Here is my pc specs if it matters...
P3 450mhz
Geforce2 32mb ddr
256mb ram

Thanks,
Yangsing "achoo"

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
Well I didnt get any problem at all running the map I went all through the valley area with no problems, I can't imagine what could be causeing the problem with your computer.