Warhammer 40,000 mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Demivita

Jun 14, 2001
UK
www.geocities.com
I have had an idea for a new mod for UT. It is based on the Warhammer 40,000 universe ( see www.games-workshop.com for more details). I hope to include new maps, weapons, models, skins and a single player campaign. Naturally, this is too much for me to do by myself, so anyone who can code, map, skin, model, ar anything else UT related would be welcome to help. If you're interested, drop me a line at boy_d2@hotmail.com .

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by AriTheDog
very cool.

don't forget the genestealers!

genestealers? i never heard of them...

i watched a game of warhammer 40k but never played it...

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Demitva,

Theres a model space marine, not just a skin - its a conversion of the Q3 model - check out the webpage for more info as a lot of people contributed to it.

40k.jpg

Spacemarine model
Advanced Model Support V1.02 (required)
Eldar Wraithguard model
Roger "666" Bacon was supposedly doing a sweet Chaos Marine skin for the above model - but only ever saw screenshots on www.epicknights.com and then 3dpalette.org dissapeared so I don't know if it was ever relased
Theres also a lot of WH40k weapon models on polycount - shuriken cannons, las guns, bolters etc. I think they're all for Q3 but if you ask the authors nicely they might allow you access to the original files (probably lightwaves or 3DS Max)
Bolter
boltgun-c.jpg

boltgun-a.jpg
boltgun-b.jpg

Shuriken Catapult
shuriken-c.jpg

Brightlance
brightlance-a.jpg
brightlance-b.jpg