DD2 finals tonight at 10PM EST on UTV!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rhakka

a.k.a. Zeus, ruler o' the universe
May 6, 2000
portland,ME,USA
www.teamplay.net
Yes indeed, Exodus faces off against Domination Dungeon 1 champions Domination Squad TONIGHT at 10PM EST for the crown of DD2 champions!

and even better, it's being BROADCASTED! go to http://utv.clan-sy.com or http://www.pctechdirect.com/utv to download the viewing client, go to #utv in the ETG IRC network at gametime tonight and you will recieve the IP of the spectator's server so you can view the carnage as it happens! It's sure to be a bad ass match, if you want to see recaps of previous matches and such just click on the homepage link in my sig and review the news and brackets, then come on out to see the action tonight as it is all settled between these two powerful teams!!

hal's slacking about getting it up on the news so here it is :D please bump liberally hehe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Ahh our resident DOM pimp has spoken:) Hopefully I'll remember this cos I'd love to see some of the l33t DOM players in action and hopefully pick up a thing or two:)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
That was awesome...Ex made a good combeback after the lopsided first game. Plus it was insane how nobody walked anywhere! Pubs are so different people actually walk! I think if I were playing with those guys I'd be dead b4 I could even move.
Thx for the heads up rhakka it was definetly cool to watch:)

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I was able to catch the last two games, Sesmar and then Metal Dreams(?) (the one in the ocean with the helipad cp)

ex clan won Sesmar in a very close match to tie it at 1-1 and go into the OT map. It was really something watching the translocater work in the bottom cp (on top of the pillar). It was constant translocating between red/blue players for the whole match, with an occasional combo thrown in. Man, they won't be able to spank themselves for a few days after that I'm sure.

Now, the overtime map had a final score of 300-298, with the lead near the end constantly switching back and forth. omg it was awesome to watch.

Thanks for the headsup on this rhakka, I'm glad I caught it.

]LoL[malkovich|mOO

laughing out loud !
Jan 24, 2001
Boston MA
Visit site
let me be the first to vote for this as UTV's "broadcast of the year" so far .. :D ... after the first map blowout , and knowing the quality of some of the DS guys i thought it was over for sure ... nice work ex getting right back in it ... super match ! ... shirk ...

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I got the news bit posted early on Monday. Look for a follow-up on Wed. Sorry I couldn't make it, I'm on the road all week and my laptop just doesn't cut it for UT.

I'd love to have seen it, because watching a great DOM game is as good as it gets. :)

rhakka

a.k.a. Zeus, ruler o' the universe
May 6, 2000
portland,ME,USA
www.teamplay.net
hey hal, hold off on the followup for a couple of days.. i have some wrap up stuff Im going to do with a recap index and getting the recaps for this match up and it would be cool to have it all ready for the flood of PU traffic :D