What Program Do You Use To Make Skins?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[D-X]Diablo

Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
well i have been playing this mod called TO (Tactical Operations) for UT, but that is getting boring with the same old thing.
So i was looking around and i saw this mod called The Third Reich this looks really good.
So i were wondering what program do you use to make the skins?
I would like to have a go at this

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
w00h00, a fan :p
well, some of our skinners use photoshop 6, coral draw, but the sky is the limit actually, you could even use paint, though i don't recommend it.
also try using Gimp, it has almost the same features as the big programs, but its free :D

[D-X]Diablo

Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
Thnx very much for your answer cos perhaps one day i would like to have a go at making some skins.
I gather you are from the Team right?
What do u do? :D

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
well, i am ttr :)
I created it , together with my friend Spunge
check my sig for my doings ;)

[D-X]Diablo

Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
where can i download this free program called Gimp or even voral draw plz.
thnx for your time
catch u later
one day i maybe working for a mod like this

[D-X]Diablo

Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
Ok i went to that site what you posted and i dont know what bit i have to download because i aint very familiar with ftp sites.
So could u explain to me what i have to do?
do u have ICQ well i f you could u contat me on = 92929990
or hotmail account = mattandadam@hotmail.com for msn

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
hmm
well guess i can't help you anymore,
the other programs are rather expensive, but i'm sure you could get them somewhere illegal, though i don't approve of it