Uniform selection??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
I haven't played INF for a while but when I came back to it, I noticed that offline I can't change uniforms of neither teams!!
I've heard a while ago that uniforms are somewhat set depending on the map, and I see that INF maps have preset uniforms. In those maps, I CAN change uniforms. But I can't seem to be able to change uniforms in any other non-INF maps. They are stuck on Desert and Jungle. I can change on the menu screen but when I start the game, it's back to the desert and jungle uniforms. :(

Is this suposed to happen when playing offline INF in non-INF maps?? I remember being able to change uniforms before, though...

Do I just have to re-install everything again?

Thanks in advance. :)

Sparky_NZ

Don't Flinch
Jun 1, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
I get that same problem, I like having arctic and black or woodland and blue, but it always ends up being desert and blue
I think there somewhere in infuser.ini or infiltration.ini where you can set the skins etc. but I haven't been bothered to muck around with it.