PDA

View Full Version : I am officially taking over this forum

Tetris L
18th Aug 2001, 08:30 AM
I just can't bear the official U2 forum any more.

http://members.dencity.com/cleaner/dogbert.jpg

PuF, take me home where I belong. :)

From today on I'll try to update this forum with the latest news about U2 where ever I find it. Join me and lets make this forum a nice and busy place to talk about U2.

hal
18th Aug 2001, 08:45 AM
Man, I'm glad to see you over here more now. We could use some more informational topics. :) I did poke my head in at Infogrames U2 Forum and noticed that other than the occasional visit by one of the Legend guys, the U2 Forum was exactly the same flame bed that the UT Forum was. :D

Tetris L
18th Aug 2001, 09:16 AM
I'm commited to monitor VoodooExtreme 24/7 and post any U2 related news here immediately. I'll also keep lurking Infogrames' U2 forum and if any of the dev team made an interesting comment, I'll let you know. :)

Law
18th Aug 2001, 09:58 AM
Thanks L. We need more informational posts around here. The expansion of the Unreal franchise is confusing our newbies.

ravenus
18th Aug 2001, 12:09 PM
Pardon the ingnorance m'lord
But who exactly is Tetris and how can he help give more information about the unreal franchise?

Tetris L
18th Aug 2001, 01:43 PM
Hehe, I don't have access to secret sources of information or something. It's just that I got way too much time on my hands to surf Unreal related websites and forums. :)

Cpl. Shepard
18th Aug 2001, 09:58 PM
That's cool! :D I too used the Infogrames U2 board as my source for U2 news, but lately it's become one big flame war over system requirements, Aida's looks, the insurance on a Ferrari, and so much other useless crap that it's become the embodiment of all pointless and evil topics on the web.

Snipeo
25th Aug 2001, 10:31 PM
uh uh, I think it est moi who is taking over da U2 f0 :D ;)