I can serve the 2.86 umod file if...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[Delta]Predator

Mar 24, 2001
Behind you...
www.phillipsfam.com
...I can be one of the firsts to get it, otherwise, I'll have to wait in "line" at fileplanet, and most everyone else will have it by then. I'm sure many will agree with me, my server's really fast, for those who use my Realmaps download page, knowing fileplanet usually takes ages as everyone knows. This message is obviously directed towards the INF team.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
When someone says "No way, Jose" does that sound like they are being serious?:rolleyes:

robrob

May 4, 2000
If the team is cool with you mirroring it you would definately get it early by a few minutes.

I would shoot warren an email.

your server is lighting fast and i hope you can mirror. I get 400 + off that baby !!

I think peeps might have taken you offer differently than you meant it. They probably think you mean you want it a day or so early and we all know that would be a silly request.

robrob

May 4, 2000
Bartender, two of what he is having !!

I got zuckered in, I got zee poisonal soivah!

Ees fast as lightning! Cuz vee vher kung-fu feiteeng!!!

Und me getz zee pre-dounlode anywayz HAR HAR!

heheh