PDA

View Full Version : [Ci]Stosh|PuF......

Ghostgeek][
17th Aug 2001, 06:42 PM
Good Games on Magik's 56K today. I was on there as "Ghostie".

OshadowO
17th Aug 2001, 06:50 PM
Man you played Stosh...that dude cheats.....
He uses a lot of bots. Shock Ho bot, skill bot, good sportsman bot, fun to play with bot and who can forget the Pimp Ci bot. Warning ya man keep an eye on that guy:D

cryco
17th Aug 2001, 06:56 PM
Stosh? Use a Pimp Ci bot? No member of Ci - that's Carpe Imperium, would do something like that. They can all be found on irc.enterthegame.com in #clanci, discussing how a couple of good players would be a welcome addition to the US based division of Ci - that's Carpe Imperium.
Cause Stosh maybe be a bot user, but no pimp for Ci. He tries to be discreet and diplomatic.
It would be wrong to reply to a post just to squeeze in the fact that WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING for The US division of Ci.
Pffft!, some people.....

OshadowO
17th Aug 2001, 07:00 PM
lol @cryco
I meant it in a good way...pimp:p

No Soup For You
17th Aug 2001, 09:31 PM
Goshen told me that Stosh is a Poop-Head!

Gamma_Sword
17th Aug 2001, 11:58 PM
Pimp Ci Bot? LOL!

Since Shad is a very respectable member of the community, I'll fully believe all this claims that this Stosh uses cheats such as Pimp Ci Bot :D

... In an off topic note: Magic's 56k server don't have CSHP?! Weird.

coolbrz73
18th Aug 2001, 03:51 AM
Iv'e run into Stosh a few times there, always a class act, Ill have to look for you guys more often, I play as Coolbrz (well, attempt to play :D)

[Ci]Mazza
18th Aug 2001, 06:10 AM
The legendary pimp Ci bot that directs ppl to the site (www.carpeimperium.com), our channel (#clanci on etg) and constantly reminds ppl that we are recruiting (we are recruiting)?

i gotta get me one of those :)

SU3000
18th Aug 2001, 07:19 AM
Stosh is cool :)

Morety
18th Aug 2001, 02:01 PM
I don't care what everyone else says about you Stosh. I think you're a good guy. :)

No Soup For You
18th Aug 2001, 04:58 PM
I like Stosh but I haven't seen him in here or #pufladder for ages. Oh yeah, and Goshen said he is a Poop-Head.

OshadowO
18th Aug 2001, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Morety
I don't care what everyone else says about you Stosh. I think you're a good guy. :)
Stosh don't listen to a word Morety is saying....he just wants to get you in bed:D

EDIT:NSFY he's typically online T, Thu evenings for Ci practice, #clanci on etg.....damn I just pimped CI too!!!
Doh.

Morety
18th Aug 2001, 07:57 PM
...again

No Soup For You
18th Aug 2001, 08:25 PM
Now that I think about it O, you haven't been in #pufladder lately either. What's your deal - too good for us now that you got DSL ? ;)

OshadowO
19th Aug 2001, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by No Soup For You
Now that I think about it O, you haven't been in #pufladder lately either. What's your deal - too good for us now that you got DSL ? ;)
No no I stopped playing UT for a while due to RL...I'm getting back into it again tho. I'll look for ya, my egos getting too bloated beating up on noObs in the pubs. Needs to be knocked down. Haven't seen I_AM around the last couple of days in there either.

[J]-Outsiders71
19th Aug 2001, 12:38 AM
Me and him just got owned today on Lavagiant.

WE HAD NO TEAM :D

Gotta wub pubs ;)

WebSlinger
19th Aug 2001, 07:16 PM
yea [Ci] (http://www.carpeimperium.com)Stosh is a Good guy. He suffers from a slow connection Clan Ci is recuiting like me, but he puts up a good we hang out in #clanci (irc://irc.enterthegame.com/clanci) on ETG thought-out fight.

don't click here whatever you do (irc://irc.enterthegame.com/clanci)

Clayeth
19th Aug 2001, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by OshadowO

No no I stopped playing UT for a while due to RL...I'm getting back into it again tho. I'll look for ya, my egos getting too bloated beating up on noObs in the pubs. Needs to be knocked down. Haven't seen I_AM around the last couple of days in there either.

When you're ready to get back into it [BAD]'s offer still stands if you're interested.

Kray
19th Aug 2001, 09:34 PM
Man you played Stosh...that dude cheats.....
He uses a lot of bots. Shock Ho bot, skill bot, good sportsman bot, fun to play with bot and who can forget the Pimp Ci bot. Warning ya man keep an eye on that guy:D

You forgot one...Stosh also uses the nice guy bot. One time, he forgot to turned the bot on, *shudder*, it was ugly. :D ;)

CrazyCougar
20th Aug 2001, 01:38 PM
What about the mentor bot? There's a few guys in PuF that use that one... :D Although sometimes I think it's just a special version of the Pimp-bot... :D

SU3000
21st Aug 2001, 12:48 PM
I think Stosh hasn't seen it yet ..

Stosh
21st Aug 2001, 05:49 PM
I am suprised how many good 56k players there are. I'm just an average player, on a constant quest for a competetive low ping server. Soon, hopefully very soon, I will shed this 56k albatross around my neck, and compete at the level I strive for. I've learned to play with what I have, and have learned much from my teammates and from this forum

I don't hang out in PuF, nor in the channels as much as I would like, due to real life, and clan responsibilities. <pimp Ci here> www.carpeimperium.com (http://www.carpeimperium.com) [/pimp Ci here> I am often on during the day, but evenings get kinda tight. Lately, I have been working on my new bot, I call it the NOSE DIVE IN THE LAVA bot, for some reason though, it only seems to work on Lava Giant. Oh well, soon it will be ready for download at <pimp Ci here> www.carpeimperium.com (http://www.carpeimperium.com) </pimp Ci here> ;)

My goals regarding UT have always been to:

Enjoy playing the game
Keep getting better and more competetive
Always try to help noobies, whether it's in-game, on the forums, or in the channels. If I jump into a server where somebody is getting owned, I'd rather jump to his side and show him how to compete, rather than just continue the slaughter. Often, You wont find that online. I never alias! What you see, is what I am. :)

You can usually find me online in #clanci, or on one of the following servers...

The WEB - unreal://209.83.223.253
The Stooges Fun House - unreal://65.9.33.254
Gamespy Speakeasy NYC (The toughest public US server I have played)
Cains Lair
SEI Data
56K Server

I may not beat ya.... but you'll know you've been in a fight!!! See ya online... and you better BRING IT ON!!!!
[

Clayeth
21st Aug 2001, 06:12 PM
Hey Stosh, good to see ya'. You'll be amazed when/if you finally get broadband. As much as a difference as you think it will make, it will be twice that. I never expected as big of a difference as I've noticed since joining the dark side. I was honestly playing some instagib one day shortly after getting DSL and hitting people to the point that I wondered if someone had installed an aimbot on my computer or something. Aim was always my weak point, now it's my strong point.

BTW: check out the 1v1 tourney thread here: http://forums.planetunreal.com/showthread.php?threadid=79682

I_AM{skullface}
21st Aug 2001, 06:35 PM
Haven't seen I_AM around the last couple of days in there either.

Sorry Shad, I'm offline this month...but I'll be coming back for ya in September!!! :)

Stosh oh Mr. Stosh is a wonderful guy.
So kind, he always says hi,
his clan, it's called Ci
an aimbot he can't deny.

-I_AM{skullface}

bushwacker
21st Aug 2001, 06:40 PM
Stosh? Class act all the way! Always diplomatic, and a great Captain for Ci. Even if he does use his Ci Pimp bot ;) (btw it's true Ci is recruiting) Big style points bro! ;)

OshadowO
21st Aug 2001, 11:21 PM
If you see him with a minigun(Stosh)...RUN!
I had half his ping and I had to keep running everytime I saw him with it...cept he had this lousy habit of following me:D
Word Up Bush hope things goin well for ya m8:)

Stosh
22nd Aug 2001, 07:12 AM
That was a good 1on1 Shadowman :) I kept it real tight till the end.That's the first 1on1 I have played in awhile.

Mini has become my weapon of choice these days. People have gotten so good at dodging rockets and flak and I'm a bit slow on shock combos, and often miss my first shot (but I'm getting better). The only problem with the mini is that it goes through ammo really fast, so you have to learn to focus your aim quicker, and know the map really well.

If you can mow down a few people with the mini, then comes the fear factor. You opponent may alter his play, be less aggressive, when he's see's those bullets flying straight at him..

MagicDizk
22nd Aug 2001, 10:03 AM
I would like to thank Stosh and the other puffers that visit Magicís 56K server and making it a top 50 DM server! (Ranked 41 for the quarter). We have some very good competition going on, so stop by and test your mad skillz.

Magic