Where did my fog go?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

smally

Jan 30, 2000
Weaverville, NC USA
Visit site
I'm working on a level that is coming right along. But I've ran into a little snafu. I have a very small little waterfall and was adding some fog at the bottom of it. So the fog looks great in the editor but when I cranked it up to take a look at everything my fog was gone!?! Back in the editor, still looks great. So, does anyone know what the hell is goin on here?

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Volumetric Lighting

Ut doesnt turn on volumetric lighting by deafult. in ut bring down the console(~) and type preferences and hit enter in the dialog box go to rendering> direct3d and turn Volumetric lighting to true. it should show up now. BTW software shows the fog by default :).

common

Magnitude & Direction
Jun 16, 2001
canada
Visit site
i think fog is cool

but some players turn those types of options off for better performance ..but always good for those with good systems and people who dont care as much about performance..
Id add the fog if its appropriate ..someone will see it :p