Where i can find some new weapon for Inf.?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ramon

Jun 25, 2000
seville, spain
Visit site
features (as the weap collision) and code prevent this. is sad in the way that i cant grt my capulet skin to the DE :( but you wont find fvcked models that ar too long or ar screwed so they can be see thru walls/used as cheats :)

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Hey, I think a little mutator called 2.86 or something adds a new weapon. Should be out soon.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Use Stuff Swapper or Worm, or another proggy that allows you to use different weapons from different mods at the same time. So get Tac Ops, SF, (did I just reccomend those?!?), and other "realism" mods and them use one of those programs to mix and match all of the weapons. Read the reviews for them at ModSquad .;)

[edit]
This is directly from Modsquad's review of Stuff Swapper 2.0:
Creator: Shargl

Massive Mod Flood
    Unreal Tournament is a one of a kind game that has seemingly struck gold with the community. Not only do people love playing the game, but also the support has been phenomenal. Never before has a game received so many mods (over 100) and mutators (about 350) and this is only one year and eight months since it's release. Other games have had many mods as well, but none come close to the numbers that UT has reached.
Despite this being mostly positive news, there is a downside to this. Download times stack up, and managing the mods is even harder. If you are a mod/mutator fanatic like me, you often find yourself having a hard time deciding which mod deserves your time, and often after playing that mod, you want to play the ones that you didn't play. However, you only had time to play that one mod and now you have to wait until tomorrow before you get a chance to play the other mods.
Instead of having to decide which mods to play, why not mix them together. Take the best parts of one mod and mix it with the best parts of several other mods. That's exactly what StuffSwapper allows you to do. With the mutator, you can take weapons from mods and create your own game. Take armor from this mod and mix it with the realistic weapons of several mods or create an unrealism mod full of over-the-top weapons. The choices are virtually unlimited.

Let's Swap Mods
    StuffSwapper includes an in-game menu that allows you to select which weapons to swap. The menu here is easy to use for anybody, from a novice to a hardcore player, but flexible enough to meet the demands of almost every UT player. Using the four tabs for navigation (Weapons, Ammo, Pick-Ups, and Starting Weapons) you can choose which weapons from other mods/mutators replace which weapon slot. It's all easier to use the mutator and see for yourself what it does than to explain it, but I'll give it a shot in case you are interested. When you select a weapon, the equivalent ammo will automatically be selected for the weapon, but you can alter the ammo if you want to. Don't know why you would, but you can if you wish. As a safety, StuffSwapper will warn you about doing things that won't work properly with the mutator, so you can try many different combinations with little to no conflicts.
New to version 2.0 is the inclusion of ten different config files. You get to create up to ten different swap files, which means that you can create a config file that lets you play with realistic weapons and one for unrealism weapons and easily switch between the two configurations.
The other new addition is the "Mods" tab and the Sync button. The Mods tab allows you to see which mods you have configured for StuffSwapper, and you can choose which mods you want to exclude from StuffSwapper so that the mods you don't like or have installed can be easily removed so that they don't clutter up the menus. To enable them again, just select the mods from the 'exclude' part and place it back to the 'enabled' part. To make life easier for you, you can just hit the button that automatically scans your UT so that it can include/exclude the mods/mutators you have or don't have installed.
Finally, the last new addition to the menu is the Sync Mods button. Most of the time, you often choose items from one mod/mutator, and so with this button, StuffSwapper will easily allow you to choose weapons from the chosen mod.

StuffImporter
    Using the handy utility, called StuffImporter, you can take weapons from several mods easily. After you install a mod, you can open the utility and then choose the mod/mutator from which you want weapons/items. It works well, but if you can't bother with the utility, StuffSwapper already supports numerous mods, ranging from Night's Edge to Unreal Tournament Classes to Unreal Forever.
While the utility can import weapons/items from basically any mod/mutator, StuffImporter isn't flawless. Sometimes it has a problem importing weapons from some mods. Even though it does most of the job of importing weapons/items from the mod/mutator, it can mess up sometimes by putting the weapons/items in the wrong places. Therefore, even though StuffImporter does a good job importing weapons, you may need to open up the ini file and tweak it yourself. The readme file does a fine job explaining what to do, but unless you are importing a mod not already listed in the ini file, you won't have to bother with this tweaking.
The new major update to StuffImporter is the ability to make and import STF files. These files contain item details and swap configs, so it makes it easier to import and swap items from mods not listed in the ini file. You can also trade swap files with your friends easily via these STF files. Of course, you don't have to bother with the utility if you are using the mods listed in the ini file.

It's my UT and I can play if I want to
    StuffSwapper is just one amazing mutator, easily one of those 'must have' downloads. It helps to synchronize mods/mutators together to create for a mod that you want to play. If you like some weapons from one mod, but the others don't interest you, just replace them with others from another mod that you love to play. The result is one mod that will hold your interest for a long time. Just keep in mind that you should try for a theme when you are creating your dream mod, such as unrealism weapons, over the top weapons, or realistic weapons. Usually combining these genres together don't work you well, but if you like it, then hey, I have no problem with your decision. That's probably the main appeal of StuffSwapper: you can create the mod you want to play. One that will keep you coming back for more and more, and that, in itself, is what makes StuffSwapper such a great mutator.

-Peter Yu
and it only weighs in at 867 KB, so there is no reason to not get this nice little program. :)

Last edited: