PDA

View Full Version : New scoring system... Proximity=teamwork?

Pages : 1 [2]

Bad.Mojo
18th Aug 2001, 04:24 PM
<i>Mojo??? Where is all this hostility coming from?</i>

Unresolved teenage anxiety, poor relationship with my mother, biological abandonment complex with my father, general over-abundance of male testosterone and territoriality.

<i>Also, you included me in one of your posts earlier stating that I have runined this game by making it like CS. First off I have never played CS, so I'm not too sure what it's supposed to imply.</i>

You don't have to play CS to make something like CS. What you're suggesting is as stupid as a man dropping an A-Bomb on the city, being accused of making it like Hiroshima, and saying "I didn't make it like Hiroshima cause I don't know what Hiroshima is."

<i>Second off, I never even debated the whole teamwork thing, I'm all for teamwork. Unfortunately, we were catagorized by some of the board regulars into fragwhores because we disagreed about the level of teamwork that can be acheived on a public server with random people.</i>

No, you were attacked because you're retards. The point was that if frag counts were removed, people would act more on a team because they wouldn't be competing one-on-one with their own team to be highest on the leader board. You managed to suggest that a) individual frags would improve collective team work and that b) this should be some sort of clan-only game. Therefore, you are an idiot.

<i>From there it turned into a flamewar, pure and simple. It's now become the Forum Regulars against the Online Regulars, which is rediculous. Now you have entered this thread with not one bit of constructive critisism or anything to add to the topic, yet you just choose to slam people that you don't even know at a personal level.</i>

*Mojo sense tingling... morons imminent!* *THWIP!*

<i>WizBiz in real life is a very nice person as am I. We are both married</i>

Can you please encouraging him to practice regular birth control? People like him procreating are a danger to society and themselves.

<i>and have full-time jobs, we play this game because it's relaxing after a long day's work and of course it's fun. We practice teamwork as a clan 2 night's a week and play competitively in a league 2 more night's.</i>

If, for any reason, you feel the need to regale me with stories of that "kick-ass bowling trophy" you won last month at the Circle-K bake-off/bowling super-challenge, feel free.

<i>I'll be the first to admit that this thread got way out of hand and yes, in rebuttle I said some things that weren't too kind as well. However, your statements toward the people you don't like (Me, Wiz, Sac, and anybody else that doesn't agree with you) are way out of hand.</i>

I have no problem with people who don't agree with me. I have a problem with idiots. People can not agree with me until they're fu<i></i>cking blue in the face. You guys resulted to pretty base arguements too, so don't get to high on that horse of yours.

<i>Hell, I'm 13 years older than you are, have 13 more years life experience and knowledge, yet you sit there and write big words with no intent other than to purposely bash other people's character, and for what? I don't know, it just seems to me that it's easier to make friends than to make enemy's, I guess you just like it the other way around.</i>

Son, I'm a card-carryin', bona-fide Mensa (new) member. You gotta be in the top two percent of the world's population demographic to get that. I have an IQ of 165. That's 65 points above average. Try to imagine what its like going through life when most people are 65 full IQ points stupider than you are. Since the average human IQ is 100, that's an IQ of 35. At an IQ of 35, you're barely able to function on your own. Imagine walking around every day and seeing pants-crapping retards unable to grasp the simplest fu<i></i>cking concepts in the world, ones that come so easy to you, and you'll begin to understand my hate-on for humanity.

<i>I said a long time ago now I will not continue in a pissing match of name calling and personal attacks. I have asked FUR on many occasions since if he can post without all the name calling. His reply was that I thought I owned the forums. Not really a response to my request.</i>

Fur posted quite a few messages without name calling. Frankly, if this was face-to-face, I would have drowned you like a sack of kittens already. Fur has been nothing but patient in proving with fact his valid point, and in return got nothing but stupid textual vitriol spewed at him by Sac. Fu<i></i>ck that. Then you and your club house clan buddies come along and try to gang rape him like Eddie Norton in American History X. You're lucky all you got was name calling, boy.

<i>"Thanks for the constructive criticism Mojo, oh wait there wasn't any. It was all name calling. What was your point other than to attack me with insults? There is nothing positive that can come from your post. "Meat Sac

MOJO and FUR seem to feel the need to add name calling and personal attacks for impact to thier opinions.</i>

Meat SAC seems to feel THE need to RANDOMLY capitalise things FOR NO readily APPARENT reason.

<i>MOJO, you are not intimidating anyone here.</i>

I would HOPE not. If you were INTIMIDATED by a bunch of TEXT on your monitor, I WOULD LAUGH at you, MEAT SAC.

<i>The fact that is getting lost is everyone's post is OPINION. Not matter of fact like MOJO and FUR think. Just because you make a point doesn't make it a fact. </i>

ACTUALLY Fur proved his point about SEVEN FU<i></i>CKING times like you asked him too, MEAT sac, SO don't GET ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY. You just DENY the validity of IT BECAUSE he blatantly PROVED YOU wrong.

Meat Sac
18th Aug 2001, 04:30 PM
MOJO, I am really starting to make enjoy your post. They are funnier than ****. You could give Dave Barry a run for his money. For someone claiming to be so smart you are missing my opinion point. No one can hope to change my opinion with their own if I don't agree.

Shag
18th Aug 2001, 04:32 PM
Clans, by the way, scream out "HELLO! I AM A LIFELESS GEEK WITH NO FRIENDS, WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND? WE CAN HANG OUT IN OUR ONLINE TREE HOUSE AND TALK DIRTY LANGUAGE! LET'S SWAP FAKE BRITNEY SPEARS NUDE PICS! LOLOLOLOLOL! OUR CLAN IS H4XX0RZ R33+! LETS TALK HIP-HOP AND PUT LENS FLARES ALL OVER OUR WEBPAGE!"

Or maybe people just want to play on a team. For most of us, playing the game is where the fun is, not pretending like we own the forum. Most of the people who play this game are in clans, because we like to play on a team.

You think that is somehow more pathetic than your illusory forum dictatorship?

The_Fur
18th Aug 2001, 04:38 PM
Shaq please read the damn messages before making an ass out of yourself.

Sup?
18th Aug 2001, 04:44 PM
Mojo, I never questioned your intellect, you seem like an intelligent person. I just think it's too bad that you choose to use it in such a negative way. I mean...do you ever have anything positive to say or is your only function here on these forums to slam people in a negative way? Are there any moderators on this board? At least people like The_Fur have INF on their agenda, you on the otherhand are a total waste of a post. (And a person).

vedder
18th Aug 2001, 04:44 PM
:Poop:

Bad.Mojo
18th Aug 2001, 05:03 PM
<i>MOJO, I am really starting to make enjoy your post. They are funnier than ****. You could give Dave Barry a run for his money. For someone claiming to be so smart you are missing my opinion point. No one can hope to change my opinion with their own if I don't agree.</i>

Uh, interestingly enough, I seem to have actually recognised that point. I guess this is Opposite Day or something, because it seems to be you that missed my point, which was that while opinions don't change, Fur won because he backed his opinion up with fact, while you just claimed you were right constantly, and promised to leave, but unfortunately didn't. The point of fighting isn't to change one person's opinion, its to help give the undecided's something to gravitate toward, and so far Fur did an infinitely better job than you at that.

<i>Or maybe people just want to play on a team. For most of us, playing the game is where the fun is, not pretending like we own the forum. Most of the people who play this game are in clans, because we like to play on a team.

You think that is somehow more pathetic than your illusory forum dictatorship?</i>

Hmm, a team game where you're forced to play on a team by being made to join a team and have only a team score to encourage team work... yeah, why hell <i>wouldn't</i> anybody form a fu<i></i>cking clan to promote team play. In every team game I ever played (and they're all I ever play) I have consistently put the team above myself, even if it means the cost of self-sacrifice and a low score. I don't need a (ku klux) clan to do that for me.

And what the hell are you talking about, dictatorship? I can't ban people, I can't lock or delete posts, I have zero physical control over this forum. I happen to debate better than others,and make more intelligent statements. That's the whole point of democracy, jackass. I suggest you invest in a dictionary, look up some political words. It may help you out.

<i>Mojo, I never questioned your intellect, you seem like an intelligent person. I just think it's too bad that you choose to use it in such a negative way. I mean...do you ever have anything positive to say or is your only function here on these forums to slam people in a negative way? Are there any moderators on this board? At least people like The_Fur have INF on their agenda, you on the otherhand are a total waste of a post. (And a person). </i>

I have plenty of positive things to say. I say them frequently. Such as my positive support of Fur's factually-based opinion. The real question is, are you in any way literate, and therefore able to read my posts (or more importantly, understand them?) I mean, its easy for you to say "oh you aren't positive you don't back anybody up" (despite the fact I would have to slam both you and Fur for that to be factually true, but you can't grasp this simple concept) and its even easier for you fu<i></i>cktards to spew your "i am rubber you are glue" sh<i></i>it and repeat nearly verbatim all the insults I use against you, but the fact is, you're running into a brick wall.

Cut your losses and run, kids. You lost, face it. None of you backed up your arguements (like Fur did)... none of you provided fact, but rather forced your opinion as fact, and then accused Fur of doing it (hypocrites)... most importantly, you're all full of idle threats to stop posting. Which is as stupid as saying "Yeah, I'm trespassing on your property? Well I guess I'll just leave then... SO THERE!"

Sup?
18th Aug 2001, 05:17 PM
God Mojo, I pray that someday soon somebody knocks your ass off your high horse. You're just a pompass arsehole who needs a good physical beating. ME MOJO, ME SO SMART, ME GOD'S GIFT TO MANKIND. ME TELL EVERYBODY ME SO SMART. Grow up kid.

Amnesiac
18th Aug 2001, 05:18 PM
Sup:
Has anyone ever had a damn point in this thread for the last what? 8 pages? If you are hoping for a logical answer to any question here you may as well stir a bowl of horse**** looking for astronomical signs.

I cannot believe I wasted my life trying to post my actual thoughts on this issue back on page 6 - because it was too late, the thread was dead, gone caput. I can't believe this gong-show of a thread hasn't been either deleted or moved by a mod! What are you guys actually discussing here? You are now argueing about who is argueing! And none of you have a ****ing point. All of you are hypocrites, even you Mojo!

And don't act indignant Meat Sack, you are trying to turn this wild one around... by posting threads that are calm in attitude but mocking in nature. If you are going to stop a pissing match, the first thing you have to do is shut the hell up!

It was entertaining for a while sure - Mojo's first two posts were hilarious and sent everyone running with their tails between their legs. All of the redundant statements that followed really haven't changed anything. The Fur is still just quoting all the things people say and pointing out what morons they are. Everytime anyone posts in this thread they are just being mocked

You do realise what the last posts have been about. Take a look before posting because it was funny for a while, but now it is not. You are telling eachother how pointless your points on other arguements are. You are actually discussing the stupidity of the stupid issues you attemped to bring up earlier in the thread and failed miserably. Oh yeah, don't we all just love circular logic.

What are you thinking to yourself before posting here? "Even though I don't have a point to my post, it will convince them that I am right, and they are wrong. What will not work on me, will work on them. Of course!"

What is this thread really about? Who is more stubborn? Well why not resolve it! Just whip out your johns and ****ing measure.

And I know I'm a hypocrite too! You don't have to tell me, but right now all of you are stamping "IDIOT" on your foreheads. Don't bother replying to me, I'm off on this, and I'm finnished with this thread.

Unlike some people, when I say I'm done, I'm done.

Meat Sac
18th Aug 2001, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Bad.Mojo

Uh, interestingly enough, I seem to have actually recognised that point. I guess this is Opposite Day or something, because it seems to be you that missed my point, which was that while opinions don't change, Fur won because he backed his opinion up with fact, while you just claimed you were right constantly, and promised to leave, but unfortunately didn't. The point of fighting isn't to change one person's opinion, its to help give the undecided's something to gravitate toward, and so far Fur did an infinitely better job than you at that.

I did leave but your flaming posts brought me back. I understand that you think I am not seeing your point. My point is nothing here is fact it is all ones opinion. If you are talking about math or science you base it in fact. You can not however base ones views of teamwork and gameplay as fact. That is my point mojo (I will refrain from capatilizing your whole name from now on, you seemed to not like that). Fur believes one thing and I another. Who says there is a winner here? You? I don't think anyone is winning. IMO

Amenesiac, I believe your intentions are sincere. I just don't appreciate being told to shut up.

Shag
18th Aug 2001, 06:00 PM
um, do you know what the word "illusory" means, Mr Mensa? Reread and try again.

I've taken on bigger, badder, and better than you, and I've always one.

One what exactly, Mr Mensa? How does stringing insults together make you a 'oner'?

And you mock meat for wanting to see his score, like it's pathetic, while you tell us all your IQ?

Insulting people for being on a team to play a team game is pointless. If you had read this thread you would've noticed I am not against removing frags from the score.

I think Mr. Mensa can best benefit from being ignored.

Bad.Mojo
18th Aug 2001, 06:10 PM
Do <i>you</i> know what illusory means?

illusory: adj. based on or producing illusion: DECEPTIVE

My dictatorship producing illusions and deception? Sorry chief, try again. I've said it before, I have no power over these forums other than my debate skills. I don't see how that's a dictatorship of illusions, or how it gives me (or anybody else) for that matter an illusion of my dictatorship.

I especially like your picking on a homonym typo. Get something through your head: Typos are only funny to pick on when they are made when you a) are accusing somebody of being unable to spell or b) otherwise calling them an idiot. Otherwise, targetting somebody's rather rapidly-typed arguement for a spelling error is fu<i></i>cking retarded.

Oh, and don't worry about physical beatings. I've gotten my ass kicked plenty of times, and kicked plenty of ass (I, unlike you, have a set of testicles large enough to take my arguement straight to somebody's fleshy face, and, if need be, take my licks.)

God, grow the fu<i></i>ck up children, you're neither funny, nor intelligent. Your posts are grossly uninteresting, and I hate to see my forums polluted with such filth.