Swimming Bug

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
This has happened twice to me, and on different maps each time. This latest incident happened in "Inner City Unit". I went into the sewers, and when I tried to get up & out of the water, UT crashed with a GPF about "endless scripting loop" in <character model name>.swimming

I dunno if it is reproducible, as I have not tried to reproduce it. The other map that this occurred on was AS-Mine (from RealMaps). It seems to only happen if you are half-submerged when you try to come out of the water onto land. But it only has happened when *I* am the one doing it, not if a bot does it. I have done some swimming in other levels and haven't had that happen.

Hope someone can figure it out.