hand me a kleenex....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-GAT-Rogue

Jul 22, 2001
Visit site
because i just spuzmed on my monitor after reading the new manual, and the weapons collisions thread....
HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me 286..NOW!!!!!!!!:D

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
That's funny, I didn't have that reaction. I was happy to see the manual...wait...weapon collision...team based scoring.......
Monk needs a Kleenex too:D

RiotChild

Apr 17, 2001
clansma.cjb.net
I'm pretty sure Infiltration could recieve sponsership funds from kleenix or condom brands from the way Infiltration junkies react everytime theres a news update :D

JasonBook

American Warmonger
Oct 21, 2000
www.geocities.com
And this is why many of you will never get a girlfriend...and for the lucky few, your wives will leave you. But i can't talk since I'm right there with ya. Not spuzming on my monitor mind you, but....nevermind.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
I just coughed up gooy puss from my infected tonsils [spelling] all over the moniter, and throug up on my key board. The team should know not to get ill people excited!

-GAT-Rogue

Jul 22, 2001
Visit site
yea beppo...we are all INSANE MUTHAFUKAS, so u better give us 286, or there might be a nice ticking package for you in the mail (oh yes, i know where u live)
bahahahha:D