Slap my ass and call me a biyatch.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CousCous

Hysteric
Mar 20, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
Woohoo! I just won the "Name that bot!" contest at Nali City! I've never won anything in my whole life. Granted, I was a little disappointed when the reward did not include cash money, liquor, or scantily clad women, but they did finally review my map CTF-Eightspan. Which I suppose they would have done anyways after the sh!tstorm of threatening e-mails I was planning on sending their way, but this is quicker...

I figure that if you only get to win one thing your whole life, you pray that it's either the lottery or an argument with your mother. But I'll take what I can get... And what I got was... a seven. 7 out of 10 for my map. The 70th percentile. That's like, barely a C. Hmmmm...damn those Nali City reviewers, damn them to heck!

However, I do still urge everyone to go to Nali City so they can bask in the glow of my incredible win. ;)

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
/me slaps CousCous' aahz

Yah, byitch! :)

Congrats m8. What's the prob with the 7...it's nice.
I got a 6.5 for Abyss on the same week when DM-1on1-Contact got a 9.5. :) Hah! Pah @ them...

(I wonder what I'll get for Axon...)

CousCous

Hysteric
Mar 20, 2001
Chicago
Visit site
Nothings wrong with a 7, I'm just kidding. I'm actually pretty pleased with that. But how the hell did CTF-Abyss get a 6.5? That ain't no 6.5... No level that pretty should get a 6.5. And I'm betting that DM-Axon gets no less than a 8.5. If it does...well, I shall have to administer a few savage pummelings to Nali City executives. Don't they know who Chris Toth is?

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
I agree with some points of the review but I think it deserved a higher score...but this isn't the thing what pisses me off the most. I got a low score...I don't care, but compare it to maps that got the same score as Abyss...

And the other thing...Contact got a 9.5 with the SAME major problems* as Abyss from the SAME reviewer on the SAME week. :)

*(too many rockets+narrow bridges...I aggree...this was a big downpoint of Abyss. Bad lighting...check out Contac and tell me it has an Akuma-like lighting)