Girls-Nature's Rubiks Cube

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Will the secret of women ever be cracked?

• Hell no, we ain't got that much scientific power!

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Possibly

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • It's one of those things you'll learn about in heaven

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Girls? Oh right, the ones with vaginas....

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • We already got 'em figured out, but we forgot.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

xxfenixx24

The Great Eye Gouger
Aug 12, 2001
Visit site
I've come to conclusion that women can't be figured out with any degree of accuracy. No amount of scientific dollars or tests can amount to anything with women. I've led a pretty social life with girls and all, but still, I am more confused about girls now than I was at 13. With experience comes more questions. Why oh why do girls have to be so damn complicated?!? As it stands this quote is quite true, "Guys aren't complex, we're just idiots." Gils on the otherhand are by far the most difficult creature to understand. By far.

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
Girls take everything personally, and would rather harbor a grudge for years than get their aggressions out with a single act of physical combat. They're more the "revenge through social embarrassment and backstabbing" type of people. I could post the mathematical proof of why woman are evil, but I'm sure you've all seen it before.

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
The only thing you can count on with women (and this includes my lovely bride-to-be) is that AS SOON as you figure something out about them..they CHANGE IT!!!;) Seriously, once you find the woman you want to spend the rest of your days with, you begin to figure things out about HER...little things here and there that give you insights into her behavior and such. So far, in my 31 years on this planet, I have learned to treat women with respect as well as treating them like they are the superior of the two sexes. Let's face it, we appear to need them more than they need us.

Bottom line, you can figure out one or two women, if you are lucky, but figuring out the 'secret' to women is impossible, as each and every one has their own little 'quirks'. You need to spend time with them in order to learn these little traits, and by then, you're roped in...hopelessly in love with the women you just wanted to 'figure out'.:cool:

Women, I love them all.......

:D

xxfenixx24

The Great Eye Gouger
Aug 12, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by phatcat
it depends on the girl, like it depends on the guy :hmm:

so I'm sure women think the same about us :D

No, from talking to them a lot of the ones know just assume we want to get laid or we're just idiots by nature. It's true though, women DO change when we figure out a bit about them. They're a never ending puzzle.

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
Are you kidding? Men are a much simpler animal than women..those of you (men) who say otherwise are in denial, or you're just afraid to admit that we ain't all that difficult to figure out.:D

S P Q R

is not really here.
Jul 19, 2001
Boston, MA
From a Girl:

While we try to <b>act</b> as if we have you figured out and that you are really the screw ups who don't know anything, most of the time we are completely confused by what men do. We just hide it in front of you.
Thats why we all go to the bathroom together: We try to figure out what the hell men want/need/are talking about/are mad about/ etc. without you hearing.
:)

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
i once read about a f<b></b>ucked up peeping tom who sat in the bottom of an outhouse...can someone verify this? I think i remember it, maybe i'm just screwd in the head.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
uhm... did i say that? I don't think so... i'm just stating a fact.

anyhoo... they (the oposite sex) are interesting creatures. I've spent much time observing them and doing research and that is basically all I found out :)

Shari over @

GirlsEvil.jpg

DialAJunk

fl;ksisj
May 1, 2000
Denver, CO
That was Fu*king Brilliant!!! Yes!

These are all good theories, however one rings true throughout my head, guys are idiots, because right now I can't think of anything but shaved pussee in my face and teaching her to acquire a taste for gorilla meat.

c+k|nEVeRmOre

~A.K.A. wesley_sniper~
Originally posted by Mason
The only thing you can count on with women (and this includes my lovely bride-to-be) is that AS SOON as you figure something out about them..they CHANGE IT
I hate to be the one to break this to yaz, but, that is how ALL people are, regardless of their gender. The way I see it, you could post the same poll and swap out the gendger specification and it would hold true for males, as well. The fact is, figuring out who someone is, is an individual by individual process. There is nothing that is completely male, nor is there anything which is completely female. It is all a bunch of grey, not black and white. Sure, you can say there are a bunch of activities that are either typically male or female, but, I also happen to know there are women who fit more into the stereotypical male in terms of behavior and activities, and vice versa.

Now, having said all that, I do not believe you could figure out all of one sex or the other. You can, on the other hand, figure out the individual if you pay attention to what they do, what they relate to you, how they relate to others, how they perform in times of crisis, et cetera (cut short to keep the <i>shortspanners</i> interested). If you are able to figure out a person by doing the above, and continue to do the above after you feel you have figured out the individual, it will not be that hard to see the changes as they occur (which they will) and adjust your over all picture of that person as a whole.

Personally, I think categorization is lame, and this poll falls under the category of categorization ;)

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Headgames. That is what I cannot stand. Yeah there are a few dudes out there that might try to play this game, but we all know chicks rule in the headgames category.The dudes who do this (known as "players") are loser morons who need to be shot becuase they are the ones that **** it up for the rest of us decent dudes. But chicks on the other hand, seem to believe that they can only get what they want out of life by never telling the dude what it is they want! Dudes are not mind readers, but chicks have apparently been told otherwise, why else would they do this? Why does nearly every female out there look like they are always scheming something. Evil I tell ya, woman are simply elemental evil. A necessary evil it seems. :D