Jumping onto the copter on AS-Hispeed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

utsilvia

Sexy Bitch
Jul 8, 2001
Mazon Fortress
www.webpark.cz
Jumping onto the copter on AS-Hispeed - Jackass meets UT part 1

Hi !

Ever wondered if it was possible to get onto the copter on AS-Hispeed ? I know it is a weird idea but I had to give it a try ! :p

To make stupid things easier to get done, I had set a new game with low gravity enabled. Then I climbed to the top of the nearby structure and I jumped onto the copter.

The screenshots below just show my (silly) experience that teached (well, kind of :rolleyes: ) me two things :

1/ Blades kill so watch your head
2/ Drag does not enable you to stay long here

T

Terminal {DTH}

you must have been VERY bored. :lol: Mmmmm... minced meat anyone?

T

Terminal {DTH}

one question tho, why didnt you just try normal gravity and grab the jump boots that are nearby?

utsilvia

Sexy Bitch
Jul 8, 2001
Mazon Fortress
www.webpark.cz
It is harder (impossible?) with normal gravity since you get killed by the blade when you try to land on the copter. The low gravity mod allows you to land "more horizonally" which may result in not being killed by the blade.

Coming next : Sucidal Tendancies in AS-Mazon

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
Originally posted by utsilvia
It is harder (impossible?) with normal gravity since you get killed by the blade when you try to land on the copter. The low gravity mod allows you to land "more horizonally" which may result in not being killed by the blade.

Coming next : Sucidal Tendancies in AS-Mazon

lol,what are you going to do?