Last Man Standing Plus

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Etus

Jul 3, 2001
www.planetdeusex.com
I made a new mod that is a change to the original Last Man Standing(LMS).

In the original LMS, when you died, you lost one life(or one point). The new thing is that when you *kill*, you gain one life(or one point). Ofcourse you can't get more lifes than the Frag Limit(that was set by the Server Admin). This change add a lot of action to the game, and add a new prespective.

Tell me what you think.
http://corky.net/rpg/LmsPlus.zip

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Modsquad reviewed something close to this. Campers win too easily. I tried it myself, and I won with 15 lives remaining. The limit was 15 BTW. Sorry to say it bites. Campers rule it.

T

Terminal {DTH}

then why not add the no camping mod to it? that would take care of THAT prob. ;)

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Only in LMS. Which is also why I won't play it online.

You could add the AntiCamper mutator to it, in fact for games like that you would have to. But a mod/mutator's score should reflect how good it is on its own, not what it can be combined with. On its own I give it a 3.5. AntiCamper included, 6 or 7.

Now, if it CAME with an AntiCamper mutator.... well that would change the story :)

T

Terminal {DTH}

that's what i mean yes. have the anticamper automaticly inclutionary in the mod/mutator as standard.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
that would definitely up the score. Less camping.

There's a version of something like this at Modsquad. It got a crap score cause it did nothing to stop the camping.