For Team/ patch suggestion

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Is there any way to include a little fix or INI edit in with 2.86 to fix the problem that map makers are having when they use the play-Test button in the Ed?

When you want to test your map, it loads Tournament instead of Infiltration, I have the fix but it is out dated and was made for 2.80/
The Infiltration.ini and InfiltrationUser.ini files had a different name when the ED fix was created.
Is there anyway of posting a fix, or including the correct INI lines in the patch so the Ed will start Infiltration instead of Tournament?

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Also, it'll be cool if we can set the number of players before playtesting too.
Or if there's a way to edit the infiltration.ini file so we can set playtesting to our preferences?

Thanx

Faded Soul

Sniper
Apr 30, 2001
New York State
www.backyards.com
I think UED just starts up the map with the last amount of players you last played with. EG if you played a game with 15 bots, it will spawn 15 bots in your testing map, if you had 0, it shouldn't spawn any? I am not sure though... :B!

LoTekK

Peon
Jul 26, 2001
Washington, DC
that's true, but it'd be nice if we could have the playtesting preferences different from our playing preferences... i don't imagine it would be all that hard to implement, but then again, what do i know? :D