The Treasure Valley Festival!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Well, it's been two days of some of the best Christian bands playing in Ann Morrison Park, here in Boise Idaho. It's been a while since I've been to a concert and I had almost forgotten how loud those things are :D

But it was truly awesome to hear dc Talk at that volume :), you could FEEL the music. :D

Also, there were more than 50,000 people there, which made me see the truth of two statments, the first was made by Agent Smith as he explained why he hated the world so much, and the second was made by Titan's Football Player Petey as he showed up for the first day of school after camp :D :lol: :D Major W0000Tage!

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
You people aren't going to say anything? Just got back again, today. And I have to say, Supernatural and Jesus Freak sound really good 15ft from the stage :)

Now come on guys, reply to this, say SOMETHING. Even if you don't know who dc Talk is, or don't care because they are Christian, at least sympathize with me. Tell me what it's like to be 15ft from the stage of your favorite band as they pound out some good music :)

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
I heard about them Christian bands... but never heard them. Apparently, I'm too busy immersing myself to FF music as of late (especially Prelude music) :D

Most of my friends are Christians and they are all into this kind of music... Now only thing I would wish is to go to a majestic opera where they play Aria Dimezzo Carattere from FF6 :D

Hmm, mebbe I should try out some of them Christian bands... (because my aunt thinks all game music are crap and sh1te... and she's sick of me listening to them :p)