All inventory besides current weapon disappear

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
I've seen this bug countless times, but it never happened to me before... It might be caused when you add an inventory item to a players inventory, or might be a problem in some weapons.

Does anyone know what to do?

extra:

I went to #PU and someone said I was adding the inventory without giving it a proper space... Were they messing with my mind? I didn't have a clue what they meant.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
The problem is your trying to use something replaced by the dmutator. Chech to make sure none of your weaps are subclasses of unreal weapons and that your not trying to use one of the unreal ammo types

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Are you allowed to subclass Unreal ammo? I can't remember if it doesn't like that or not.

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
Thanks everyone... but...

I thought I fixed the problem by changing my "Seekplayerinfo" from a subclass of "inventory" to a subclass of "TournamentPickup". This stopped DMmutator getting angry (and logging that it found something unusual), but didn't seem to stop the evil item destruction.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
So, does that mean you couldn't subclass the Enforcer, and replace the Enforcer with your new subclass?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Then what does, "just as long as it isnt a subclass of something replaced" mean?

Euphoric Beaver

impeccably groomed
Apr 19, 2001
Great Britain
www.euphoric-beaver.me.uk
Okay I think I understand.

When Ut launches a game it replaces all of the old Unreal weapons and ammo to the newer UT weapons.

So if you make a expanded weapon from an unreal weapon it still thinks it's an old weapon and replaces it with the newer UT version.

Hope this helps.