INFILTRATION is not similar to CS!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SGT.Peelover

Feuer Frei .... BANG! BANG!
Apr 16, 2001
Bayarea, CAlifornia
Visit site
To all the newbs INF is nothing like CS!!! If you want mods like cs try tac-ops. Strike-force would be the better choice. I would write more but I am on a bet with my friend right to see who can stay up the longest. We have been up for 32 hrs straight now.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Good luck on that bet. And if we make this into a newbie teaching/welcoming forum....
NO:
M16+P90+Robar+Shotgun+DE+Grenade loadout.
Strafing
Very unrealistic loadouts
Killing The-VrrC. You shall allow him to kill you, however.
YES:
Using realistic loadouts
Camping is fine here, just not at the end of the match
Killing anyone but The-VrrC.

Harpoon

Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
What are you talking about?

From the INF weapon page:

de_1sm.jpg

From the CS weapon page:

eagle_a.jpg

Face it, INF is a spitting image of CS ;)

raindog

Amnesiac
Jan 14, 2001
LOL!

Always remember that peer pressure is something you use to make people (who you don't consider your peers) do stupid things.

Wow, 5 bucks? Thats a whole 16 cents an hour! I guess you showed him.

LMAO:D

Mason

Self appointed voice of reason
Dec 14, 2000
Upstate NY
forums.unreal2.net
So, two games having the SAME weapon and having it modelled realistically means that game 'A' is like game 'B'? I am astounded at your powers of perception! You blazing intellect is dizzying to my feeble mind!:rolleyes:

KhaliL-45c

Mar 16, 2001
Jersey City
Visit site
Originally posted by Mason
So, two games having the SAME weapon and having it modelled realistically means that game 'A' is like game 'B'? I am astounded at your powers of perception! You blazing intellect is dizzying to my feeble mind!:rolleyes:

So is his sarcasm. Unless YOU'RE being sarcastic...then I am too... :confused:

bahh.. I liked CS :)
up till beta 5, it was all goosman :D
I hate the new models of 1.0, and there dumb animation :mad:

but comparing INF and CS is like apples and oranges

its like compaing Soldier of Fortune and SWAT3

CS, and Soldier of Fortune are both Action Realism games. not that realistic, but based loosely on realistic locations and weapons.

INF and SWAT3 are bother Realistic Combat Simulators. they base there games off realistic locations and keep the feel and look as real as they can

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
Originally posted by [121st]Calvin
pssh! do you really want CS-freaks on you lovely INF-server... :hmm:

Speaking of.....I was on a server early this morning with several obvious newbies. Come to find out that they were CS regulars. What gave them away, you ask? Well maybe it was their unprovoked INF bashing for starters. Secondly, they were running around purposely tking until a couple of us INF regulars turned on them. One round, they wiped out almost our entire team before i could return to our spawn and manage to take one down before the other got me. Now I know that this is a bit off the original subject, but I hope to God that those few were not an example of the majority of CSers. I could name names, but I won't. Just know that if I see them on any servers again, I'm blazin' on em. I don't care what team they're on. It was that bad.