I'm in love.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
As some of you know, I recently ordered a new 1.8Ghz Alienware a while back, and as of 3:39PM, I have wanted to hump a big black chunk of plastic, metal, and electronic components. This thing 0wnz mah 455 with no mercy what so ever!

If you have the dough, definatly, pick up an Alienware, excellent customer support, outstanding reliability, and above all, ORGASMIC EYECANDY SETTINGS FOR EVERY GAME! MAX PAYNE NEVER LOOKED THIS GOOD(Nor did UT of course ;)) Everything runs top notch, oooh, pleasure overload, PLEASURE OVERLOAD!!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to drooling and whatnot :)

icest0rm

Ready for a cold one?
Feb 16, 2001
Antarctica
www.frostcloud.com
Errr...

I bought my Alienware PC back in June and it was doing great...but three weeks ago my hard drive simply died. I could NOT even format it or re-partition it! BTW, it's a 40gig Seagate Barricuda...

Anyway, I called Alienware for a replacement hard drive and up to now, I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. I called them yesterday, was put on hold for 30min, then got disconnected. I called them back only to be put on hold again for another 15min. It turns out that they NEVER processed my replacement order I made 3 weeks ago! BAH! For now, I'm using an old Maxtor that I had lying around.

Maybe my hard driving dying was a rare incident, but their customer support SUCKS. Anyway, have fun with your system and hope nothing goes wrong! :)

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
i was gonna get an alienware system last year when they had 800 mhz, but i didnt have enough mulah. But maybe by the time they come out with 9 GHZ i could get a 1.8 GHZ :D

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
I cannot think of anything bad about alienware computers. everything they do is pure 100% perfect.

if your gonna buy a computer make it alienware no matter what. dont even think about going to any other computer maker.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
My little bro just bought a new Santa Cruz Bullit mountain bike; for all those of ya who don't know it is one of the BEST freeride rigs money can buy. We were driving to pick it up and he had to reassure me, "Gabe, don't be alarmed if I start humping the bike, okay?" I suspected as much anyways :)

Why is it that a pile of manufactured minerals can make us so happy?