Mods......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

VladTheImpaler

Aug 3, 2001
www.gamingalliance.org
Hey, just curious if some UT players could throw me some good mods that I should download. Please don't advertise your mods, lol, I just want to see which mods the users like a lot. I have played Infiltration and Strike-Force, but that's really it. Thanks in advance :D

Also, I haven't played Infiltration for awhile, has it gotten better with the newer updates?

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Do a forum search for "best mods". That will give you dozens of similar threads.

You will find most of this on the left side of PU:
RocketArena
TacticalOps
MonsterHunt
Weapon Factory UT
UnrealFortress
Operation Stingray
Chaos UT
Unreal4Ever

to name a few

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
Matrixmoves is my favorite. Followed by strangelove.

other good ones are Mr. Pants' ExcessiveUT and LazyMatrix, by jadthegerbil. i think the names are right.

and no, i don't like the matrix. the mods are just fun. kakutou has some fun features.

Egglord

The man behind the man behind the grassy knol
May 13, 2001
UK
Visit site
lazymatrix, rocket arena, chaosUT and (now this one's gonna be contrevertial) corpsemania are all great mods. i havent got strangelove, but i've heard that its also very good. excessive overkill is very slow if u have a cr*p pc like myself