Combat/Throwing Knives

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Da-Z_ZI

¸.·´¯RUЀ BWOU¥¯`·.¸
Aug 8, 2001
London, UK
www.geocities.com
for the latest version of infiltration I'd say that having throwing knives would be good. You have your standard combat knife as the mellee weapon and i just thought of having a feature where you can pick up opponents or other dead peoples knives and being able to throw them until ure down to 1. Aaaaaaahhh
who cares it weren't that descent of an idea was it.
:chainsaw:

attached file never take drugs when pregnant

TitanBlue

KATSU AKIGATA WA NAN DESUKA
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
I'm with LoTekK,

the KaBar in a regular soldiers hand is good for stabbing, cutting someones throat or perhaps opening a bottle of beer :D

Throwing is ok for John Mullins in SOF. But go to any "non-special" military unit and show me one solder who is able to throw a knive and kill another one with it.

Pleuresaap

Corporal Cock
Apr 18, 2001
up yours
Visit site
Don't forget! Inf is not only about the regular army. If you want to play as a special ops soldier you can in inf. That's what makes it so cool! you can be whatever you want! But i agree, no throwing knives, i'd rather have an unarmed neck break move......

Aldyon

Quiet Fo0!
Aug 7, 2001
Columbia, Maryland
Visit site
This ain't the movies, throwing knives would be 'fun' but unrealistic..... For another mod, possibly, however it simply doesn't fit with Infantry style mods.

BTW someone delete this thread so I don't have to look at that demented picture again... *shudderz*

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Spetznaz include training in their program, Spetznaz training requires a recruit to be able to throw a knife accurately up to 15 meter.

TitanBlue

KATSU AKIGATA WA NAN DESUKA
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by The_Fur
Spetznaz include training in their program, Spetznaz training requires a recruit to be able to throw a knife accurately up to 15 meter.

Right, and AFAIK some units have this spring powered ballistic knife where they can shoot the blade to kill an opponent on the distance of 25m. Just press a button on the knive...
brokedown01.jpg

No, this is no new weapon suggestion :D

TitanBlue :con:

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
I forgot what my comment was going to be. I took one look at that...that....thing and totally forgot!

Two questions:

Is that thing still alive?

And if so, can I shoot it?

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
No, you should drag it into a corner, and knife it for a bit. Then drag it out back into the open, empty your m16 clip into it, and then shoot it with your m203.
All while Chow yun-fat laughs hilariously :D:D:D:D