Don't get all mushy on me yet.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
I'm just here because of the FAMAS, nothing more :)

Eh. I feel like giving a recap, so here it is...

When I left, I left for the #Unrealed community (on a different server, which will be kept secret due to the nature of confidentiality held), under the Alias "Thrash123", as a graphic artist/musician/programmer. I have "expanded my horizons", with registering the domain "Thrash123.com", for a new website. That website will feature Photoshop, PSP, Flash, GIMP, and Pascal 3.0 (intro to programming) tutorials. As usual, I will be featuring the design as a robotic-laiden eye feast of emotion, yet while keeping it compliant with as many browsers as possible (and even a low-phi design for PDAs, but I doubt I'll have many PDA viewers on the site).

Also, I just got a new job as a graphic artist for Netcore designs. Work my own hours as well, from my college dorm...

As for college, I'm leaving the 25th for Hannibal LaGrange to pursue my math/music major. Can't wait :)

I've been preparing a bass trombone solo ("Hosannah", by Lizst. A very deep, romantic style piece with deep, DEEP range and expression) for my premier (lol) with Gretchen, my new double valve symphonic bass trombone (3000 bucks list price). That will be performed in 6 days...

I've been doing more guitar recording... And picking out what upgrades I want for my guitar. So far I've got planned Duncan Distortion humbucker at the bridge, and a Duncan jazz at the neck for my axe... If you want to hear some of my lastest recordings, check out http://thrash123.unrealcenter.com/Audio/faces.mp3 and http://thrash123.unrealcenter.com/Audio/odetomahE.mp3 (note - Ode to Mah E was recorded without a high E string :) ). Both are just mess around things, but rest assured, I have 1 completed track that just needs redone vocals, and 2 half completed tracks. Lyrics are flowing like blood through my veins... here's the lyrics for a pure guitar and vocals song I'm working on.

Do You Love Me Lyrics

I walk under watch
Stares hold me down
You cry yet you don't care
You just want me to be there

Do you love me
I don't think you do
Do you love me
Your not of the precious few

Desire is not love
Compassion you don't feel
Want is all you think
Sex is all you drink

Do you love me
I don't want to know
Do you love me
Something you can't show

will you love me when you see that I am not what used to be naivity is black morality is back life is finite existance is eternal but

DO YOU LOVE ME.
I don't think you do
Do you love me
Your not of the precious few

Grow out of your chains
Love isn't what you think
Burning with what you say?
The fire of hell's temptress some way...

But when you see that I can't watch
what little life you throw away
will you realize your disgust
when you find you don't love us.

That's about it for now... later. Gimme the FAMAS now :)