File replacements

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mashley278

Professional Camper
Feb 10, 2001
Visit site
Ok, I needed to reformat my hard drive and reinstall WIN98SE, so I backed my map and skin packed UT to my daughter's PC over our network. Got the PC back and downloaded my UT file back to my PC. Game runs fine, but lets say I needed to add another UMOD to the game. Because the game was not installed by the disk it doesn't recognize several UT files (ie, the UTX files etc. are recognized as windows files but not UT files). So when I go to install a skin as a UMOD, I get an error because it is not recognized as a UT file. Get it? It's difficult to explain. I just don't want to have to reinstall UT through the CD and reinstall 800MB of additional maps, skins, and mods. Is there any way around this?? Help!