help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ray103

Aug 2, 2001
Visit site
can anyone help me with this problem. while in one of the rooms in na pali haven level i lost control of the walk forward key. i cant stop moving forward even though i,m not pressing the key. i tried going back to a couple of saved games but still have the problem any info appreciated :)

Callisto

Adept
Jan 13, 2000
Pennsylvania
Visit site
When I have had that problem before it was caused by the "mouse wheel" being clicked down as if you wanted it to automatically scroll. This is puishing it straight down and not turning it forward or backwards. If that doesn't help you can look to see what keys are set for forward movement and see if one of them may be stuck.
Good luck.

:)

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
a small bug in code, though it could also be the setup of the keys, perhaps bind the wheelmouse press button to something worthless