Back to the beginning!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Because of the grumpy attitude towards n00bs lately, I say we all go back and remember the times when we were all n00bish. Remember the times that you said: "Grosss!" to Hot Carls and "Eeewww!!" to IBB's truffles. :)
You will soon realize your n00bhood was the best time in these forums. The times where you thought that there might be a possibility that CHRYSt was not insane. The times you wondered what the hell was up with the guy with the red head. The times all these smilies seemed fresh and cool. The times you logged in all excited, because maybe somebody replied to your post! The times you wondered how you could set those cool looking picture under your name! :cool:

Aaaaah... Those were the times. I really envy those n00bs... :)

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
3s you crossed the lines with the picture there. that was just sick in wrong :(

and I remember being a newbie here, it sucked because I got flamed :D

but I made myself get flamed so hehe.

and about cain88 and the bashing he got yesterday. I feel like he got bashed because he deserved it. The post he was making had "flame me" written all over it.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Flare! :mad: Get out of here with the serious whining about how much Cain did or did not deserve to be flamed at! Stop that! :mad:

This is a thread for nostalgia. A Remember-the-days-when-I-were-a-n00b-thread. Quit the grumpy attitude or get out of this thread.
Thank you.
:)

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Originally posted by mute
Oh, I remember when.... we used to sing!
(la la la la la....)

I never saw you on FireTalk...

If you were there, I'd have made you sing. :p

Oh yes, one of my greatest memories on PuF (which is now extinct and am trying to somehow revive it in all possible ways) was FireTalk...we should do that again sometime, albeit with a different program. :hmm:

Allison

I need more cowbell!
Sep 8, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by LordofthePings

I never saw you on FireTalk...
If you were there, I'd have made you sing. :p
Oh yes, one of my greatest memories on PuF (which is now extinct and am trying to somehow revive it in all possible ways) was FireTalk...we should do that again sometime, albeit with a different program. :hmm:

Yeeeees!!!!!!! Let's all siiiiing!!!! :D

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
My very first post: (March 12th, 2001)
Posted by Beelomee
Als je Oraal zou fisten doen dan je mond en klauw zeer? :D :D
3s replied
:D
Hehehe! This joke is so lame and yet so subtle! Great!
The joke wasn't that great.... :rolleyes:

Second post: (March 12th, 2001)
Posted by gramps
are you sick and tired of those damn ICQ ads and you want to get rid of them? join the club. now there is a way to remove them from your ICQ message windows:
  • 1. download the zip file i've attached to this message (959 kb).
  • 2. go to your ICQ dir and make a backup of the ICQCore.dll file.
  • 3. unzip the zip file you've just downloaded and put the new ICQCore.dll file in your ICQ directory, overwriting the old one.
  • 4. restart ICQ.
i've tried it out and it works great. all props go to Swedix for finding it in the first place.
3s helpfully replied
Are you expecting me to download a .dll from a public forum and put it on my harddisk? I dont say its a Trojan or something, but people, please watch out for this stuff!!
8-4-7-2 decided to flame me a little bit for n00bsafety ;)
No offense, but if you'd post that file I'd be suspicous. But I know and trust gramps

Another memorable one :) (April 3rd, 2001) <- It took me 3 weeks to figure out how to do it, apparently ;)
Thread posted by me
Wow! I just created my very own Avatar! :cool:
Man! Am I proud!! :D
DeeperShade is the only one to reply
/me hands 3s a medal..

btw....

<----- So have i!!!! Welcome to the l33t club (Dopefish's not allowed )

Aaahh... Those were the days. :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Mah first post was like this:

Asking if there was a front view in UT.
Yeah ok so there's alwasy the view from a teamplayer, the mirrors, when spectating in 3rd person..but it's not the same ah well..

second post, if i'm not mistaking:

Asking for the conni model :D
AND I got her, .. hold on to your seats.. APril this year.. :/
I went trough a lot of trouble trying to get this model!!!!!!
:D

Both date back from the december 2000.