PDA

View Full Version : Since this is the Mod Request board......

Raden
1st Aug 2001, 07:47 AM
..... I got a mod to request :)

Anyone looking for a bit of work: Do you remember the Akimbo Multimags for U1? If not I think it is available somewhere on this site.

Anyway, I was wondering if you'd like to port that over to UT, with a couple added modes of fire. :)

-Keep all four original modes, and add:

-Void shots: I stole this idea from Cosmic UT, so bite me :)
every shot reduces max health by 5, ie. if you take a shot by this, then medkits will only heal you to 95, and kegs and vials to 194. Good luck ;)

-Plasma shots: ASMD combo explosions where it hits. Has one-third normal firing rate to balance.

-Machine Gun: Normal shots fire 3X as fast.

Should come with a little ammo for each mode (and really little for the Void, if that's even possible, like maybe 2 bullets or something)

should keep Automag model/skin. love that a lot more then the enforcer.

Mutators: Multimag Arena: Everyone gets a Multimag, and removes all other weaponry.

Multimag: everyone gets a Multimag in addition to the normal armament.

Ammo pickups: should have a couple of each type of shot in there. More normal bullets than anything of course :)
After all, there's 7 ways to kill here ;)

If this is possible, and someone has the time, please, please make this. I loved the Multimags for U1 and I hope they can be ported.

(also, because of the power, maybe akimbo shouldn't be supported)

Postal
1st Aug 2001, 10:15 AM
I have been trying to contact Bane to get his permission to port them.

But I think it would be better to leave them how they are.

Raden
1st Aug 2001, 10:31 AM
Well if he hasn't replied by now, he's obviously gone from the scene, or gone from the net, or worse.... gone from the world? :(

But, if he hasn't replued by now chances are he doesn't give a damn. I can't imagine him having too much of an argument about this cause you tried more than enough to ask him and he's either ignoring it, or doesn't care, or a more slight chance, he can't reply.

OK we could always call them something else, give them a new skin.... :)

Postal
1st Aug 2001, 11:13 AM
Hes quite busy with Serpentine, and RL, his might also be having e-mail probs, I dont know. I wont port something unless I have permission or am sure the person is long gone.

Kangus
1st Aug 2001, 03:46 PM
Worst Case Scenario:
somebody actually codes a fresh set of MultiMags!
*gasp*
wish I had time.
damn Pearman.
damn my side projects!
damn them all to Hell!

Raden
1st Aug 2001, 05:57 PM
so someone code up a set already! :)

I'd do it if I knew how, but that stuff is way over my head.

God knows I have the time, I lost my job.

No don't feel sorry. I really don't care as now I don't have to put up with that jackass of a manager, or have to do mountains of dishes every night. :D