off topic, but:

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
It's spelled Perrin Aybara, ya' knucklehead. Perrin t'Bashere Aybara, if you want to get technical.

-Keiichi

Last edited:

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Boy do I ever envy you. I've read all nine books in the series, and I'm eagerly awaiting book ten. The problem with this is that, by the time book ten is released, I'll probably have forgotten everything I've read in the previous books, meaning I'll have to read all nine books again just to understand what the hell is going on. Since each book in the series weighs in at around 1,000 pages, that means it'll take me about 2 or 3 months just to get back up to speed. It's been like that for every new book released since book six, which is where I first started.

-Keiichi

CyanideTriscuit

UScript hack
Jun 25, 2001
The Triscuit Zone
Visit site
hehe I'm 1337 LOL. :)

An off-topic thread in the general section that a moderator posted on but didn't move... it can't get any wackier than that... oh, no, I guess it can. Ph33R my super shock rifle, puny human!

I started reading the wheel of time series a while ago, but then coding took away all of my free time.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
An off-topic thread in the general section that a moderator posted on but didn't move... it can't get any wackier than that...

Well, seeing as how it's a thread that's about a thread that's in General, I figure I'll let this one slide. ;)

Besides, I don't particularly feel like being a forum Nazi right now, so nuts to that.

-Keiichi

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Keiichi,
I have the same problem with the WOT books. I don't remember what book I'm on, but I kinda gave up because it took so long for the next book to come out and I'd forgotten who all the characters were. I'm thinking maybe I'll wait until he finishes the series? I dunno.