Lets hear about your dreams

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
In an effort to convince myself I'm not crazy, I've decided to share three really weird dreams I've had with you -- I may even share a fourth one that I had when I was an infant and I still remember the details to this day.

First Dream (my personal favorite):

I had this dream last night. I was a soldier with a squad of other soldiers. Apparently, a genetically-engineered super-soldier creature (you remember how 'the company' in Alien and Aliens wanted a xenomorph to use as a biological weapon? same type of philosophy behind the creation of my beast) had gotten loose from its transit container, and was wreaking havoc in the suburbs. Anyways, these suburbs look alot like the suburbs <i>I</i> live in, and its winter time. So there's a huge forest area and we're assigned to protect the people in the houses. We find one of the soldiers who transported the creature is stomped to death, and with the help of UV light (don't ask me why, since blood in snow should be obvious) we find some blood in the snow and look up, to find that the creature has hung him in a tree. One catch about this creature -- he can turn fu<i></i>cking <i>invisible</i>. For the next five or so minutes, I watch as random gunfire goes off, chattering away, and the soldiers are picked off one by one, until about half of us are left. We decide to bunker down in the houses, which would probably be safer and help protect the people inside alot better. Suddenly, *BOOM*, somebody shoots a rocket into a house. We go to investigate, ready to shoot the soldier for taking out a family, when we realise the "corpses" are actually just dummies for a model home. We go into a house, and there's a family there that seems to ignore us completely. If that's not strange enough, the kid is flying a kite inside. With no wind. Even stranger yet, it turns out I seem to have psychic powers as I announce "I know this place -- I've hunted the creature here before. He'll take the kite string and use it to slit the family's throats." As if right on cue, bam, all the family falls dead. I start shooting at the creature (or at least where I think it is) and end up hitting it... curious thing about it is that when it gets shot, where it gets shot glows like a flourescent red. Regardless, right as we're about to kill it, that's when I wake up.

Second dream (alot shorter, ALOT stranger):

This is all I can remember about this one... I'm a guard at a school for troubled youth, and this kid (who I was told is an 'expert at stabbing people') and his friends are having an incident in a room that looks alot like a crawl space behind a furnace or something. Anyways, I'm told to take them down, and I'm given a world war II looking rifle to do it with. I go into the room, and this kid is stabbing everyone with anything he can find, right in the back of the neck, where they drop dead. Anyways, a few shots later, and all the kids are dead. I go back to this class, and I sit on the floor at the front of the class, and there's this giant three foot parakeet or budgie or something... and it bites my index or middle finger on my left hand (all I remember was that it hurt ALOT) so I bashed its head into the wall a few times to try to loosen it up.

Third dream (I had this one about nine months ago, I still remember some of it):

I was on this field trip with my class, and we were walking around, and all of a sudden these jets fly by. I get all scared, cause I think they're going to bomb us, but my teacher reassures me by saying that a) they're celebrating the new building of this internation science station in the ocean and that b) we can fly too. So off we go, flying through the air, when we see the science station in the ocean. My friend starts narrating the history of the science station by telling us it was started by the United States, and that other nations jumped on the bandwagon and helped finish it off. It looks like a giant ship, and its front end, complete with a cockpit, is docked at a pier. I decide to check it out, so I plunge into the ocean, and take this elevator from underwater up. The ship starts to sink, so I run to the front and get pulled out the front of the cockpit through a window, onto the pier. Now we have to evacuate the earth, so we leave. Three of us make it out together. We end up going to the planet of the Jews (I'm not making this up) because it has a good restaurant. The three of us are eating at a restaurant, which is about five stories high, and has about fifty meters of space between each individual table (a feeling of agorophobia ensues.) We finish up, and go outside, where a bunch of little jew kids are playing a game of ring around the rosie. Some dark force decides that these two columns in the walls should turn into Iron Maidens (the torture device, not the band [though the band could be used as a torture device all itself]) and start swallowing up the kids. An old Jewish couple decides to sacrifice their lives by jumping into the two iron maidens instead of allowing the kids to be eaten up. We decide to leave. We end up on a resort planet. The entire planet consists entirely of a patio, and a swimming pool. There we find out that that dark force is jealous that the people of earth survived earth's destruction and has set up base in the ruins of the old planet, so we make the whole fu<i></i>cking planet move as we go back (the three of us and our tiny resort planet) to battle this evil.

And lastly, this is the dream I had when I was a kid. Mighty strange. I still remember every detail of it, despite having it when I was three or four years old. I suppose it could help explain my irrational fear of inanimate objects coming to life that I still have to this day.

Anyways, it starts out with my sister and myself getting picked up by our birth father. He tells us he's taking us to the mall. We're very excited for some reason, and we go to my grandmother's house to get flashlights. He takes us to the mall on his motorcycle, and we go into the mall. Inside the mall there's this giant statue (my dad says its 60 feet tall) and my dad asks us if we want to sit on its shoulders. We, of course, say yes. My dad has no trouble whatsoever putting us on the shoulders of something 60 feet tall. We sit up there for a while, and then come down. Next we start flashing our flashlights on the statue (by turning them on and off very rapidly) and this somehow pisses the statue off, which comes to life. My sister disappears, and my dad puts me on his shoulders and starts running around, hiding in stores. The statue finds us and bites his head clean off, and I take his car keys and escape in his red corvette (which he never owned, and which we didn't come to the mall in, but I liked corvettes.)

Yeah, so lets hear some weird sh<i></i>it you guys dreamed up.

RogueLeader

Tama-chan says, "aurf aurf aurf!"
Oct 19, 2000
Indiana. Kill me please.
The last 2 nights I've had a dream where thousands insects were crawling all over me and I woke up both times swinging my hands around like I was trying to brush them off. And when I woke up it was like I was only half awake, because I kept trying to brush them off even though I wasn't dreaming anymore.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Man those are ****ed up. I'll tell you a dream I had just last night:

Ok **** it, I don't remember it at ALL. I'll tell you one I had about 2 years ago:

OK, I'm in this BIG concrete complex (for no reason, I just start there) just minding my own business. This place is ALL grey, there is concrete columns and there is about three stories. From the second and third stories you can look over the ledge and see the center of the first story. I walk a little bit, and there is this guy. He asks me if I want to buy something (some crap, I don't remember). I say "No, I don't want that crap, I don't have the money anyway". He says "You're LYING!". I sit there for a second wondering why he would accuse me of lying. Then all of a sudden he pulls out a pistol, I think a desert eagle (I like em). He shoots at me, and I run off REALLY fast (hmmm, faster than a bullet I guess). Then all of a sudden there is about 4 people with guns shooting at me! I run all around the complex trying to escape, I beat one guy over the head with a concrete block, and take his gun. As I shoot the original guy selling the stuff, all of a sudden a ****ing PORTAL opens up! Me and the 1 other guy (the other one fell over the ledge) get sucked in. Then I hear a knock, I wonder why the hell there is a knock when I am in a portal. Then I hear "Kevin!". All the sudden I wake up and it's my brother knocking at my door.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
That reminds me of another dream I had a while back.

It was this screwed up gameshow like "Running Man"... you started out on teams, and you had to run around and make it to the finish. Anyways, it was apparently version two of this game show, because we had "trading cards" with all the enemies listed on them, and some said "new to version two!" We start out in this basement type concrete place, and the floor's all covered in sand. There's three of us, and two cyborg rottweilers are outside, barking and howling and sh<i></i>it. So me and this guy that's on my team take the girl and shove her out the window so the rottweilers eat her and get distracted ( I distinctly remember the word 'sacrifice' in there,) and then we leave, and using a trading card that we slam against the ground, conjure up a dune buggy thing to escape on. That's when I woke up.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
I haven't had a dream/nightmare in about 5-6 years straight now.
flash.gif
evilhat.gif

bonghitter.gif

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by DankBudz
I haven't had a dream/nightmare in about 5-6 years straight now.
flash.gif
evilhat.gif

bonghitter.gif

Maybe it's the drugs man :p. Here's another dream for your listening pleasure:

This dream scared the **** outta me. OK, so I'm sleeping in my dream, and I wake up to a spider crawling down my back. This causes me to go crazy swatting it. That wakes me up. So I get back to sleep. Now, I wake up in my dream, I see the tv on (for some reason the house I'm in is a HUGE mansion) so I watch it. It talks about 20 or so escaped serial killers from the prison that is next door to me (why is the jail right next to a mansion? Who knows!). So they are running around my house and I'm trying to hide in my house. The phone is disconnected. So I'm running like hell and then I walk into a room and my brother is in there and 1 of the killers throws a knife at him. So I hit him over the head with a lamp. But my brother seems to be dead (he mutters some incomprehensible stuff). So I'm sad but I have to run, but instead like a retard I hide under the bed. Another serial killer walks in (he looks like Sweet Tooth) and he has a chainsaw, he hears me underneath the bed and chops it in half and I am cut in half. At this point I wake up. I practically jump out of my bed trying to fight the dream killer, and then I check to see if my whole ****in body is there.

Scythe

I'd rather die than give you control.
Jan 13, 2001
about 30ft behind you.
Visit site
ok

You guys are having some rather interesting dreams.
Here are two of mine.
#1: I dont remember all of the details any more, but I was on some sort of school bus or prison transport or somethinand I see one of my friends or somebody having something bad done to them so I stand up (now I either wasn't shackled or I broke the shackles and killed the guard watching me with his own sidearm, then I grab his shotgun and blast through the door and start plastering guys brains on the wall . (heres one of the wierd parts)
first off I dont grab my friend because they're gone and second Iend up shooting like Either a company president or an actual president. ( All of this is taking place infront of a building which looks like a jail, but Is actually the new middleschool in real life.)
I grab some sort of scoped weapon with a bottomless clip and finish off evryone in the parking lot. I run accross the street and hide in a ditch. at this point the area changes to something which resembles Siberia with the brown grasses and trees but with it being very cold. (all the while im stilll in the dream USA) I pull the grass over me in the ditch. all of the sudden three or four CIA snipers (probably Delta Force) come running out of the trees in ghillie suits. there are more in the trees.I start picking them off like ducks at a shooting gallery. At this point The volume of the gunfire in my dream wakes me up IRL . I remember thinking a thought which in my opinion transferred it from a healthy dream to a strange dream and that was : I wouldn't get in trouble because they were out of their jurisdiction. It was one of the most disturbing things because I didnt even feel remotely bad.
so that was wierd,
I'm not shure how Old I was but I dreampt that i was in this castle which was wierd in it's self, but then there was a really big talking alligator with a New Orleans accent and he was chasing me and throwing globs of dirt at me And He was yelling "I'ma gonna' getch you!" it was the wackiest wierdest dream Of that sort id vere had.
any ways I hope you guys dont think i'm a nut job or anything cuz I'm not.;)

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
When I was young there were commercials for these "monster" cereals, Count Chocula, Boo Berry, and Frankenberry. I can't even remember the commercials, but I remember this dream I had. I was about 5 when I had this dream. Anyways, I was in front of this castle that had a moat and I was skipping around this big tree with Boo Berry , Count Chocula, and Frankenberry. I found out that if I flapped my arms I could fly. I had all kinds of fun exploring the castle and flying around with the cartoon characters. I still remember when I woke up I wanted to go back to sleep so I could fly some more...

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

this is very hard to remember at some parts as it scared the sh<b></b>it out of me when I had it and its been a long time now ( I was ten). I'll break it up to different segements for some clarity.

Ok, it starts up with me going to bed in my room as normal. I then get up in real life and get a drink of water, but I am still half asleep, sleep walking per say. I step out of bed and feel something pinching my toe. I look around and see it was a skeleton's foot that did it. I then ran out of my room and got the water (I know I did as I had the glass in my room when I awoke the next day) I didn't go back to bed or it seemed like I didn't since after getting the water the dining room turned into a great alter where I was being chased by some demon guy. I get out of the room and find myself in knight's armor with a sword. I'm much older now. I get outside of the building to find it a castle and i start scaling the walls still evading some evil that is following me. I then climb up the bell tower and begin the fight with the evil up there. I soon fail and fall down where it turns to black

I awake on an island by myself. I'm in regular clothing now and decide to explore. I walk on the path that is on this circular island. I know this because I go around a few times before I see an old man. He beckons me and I follow for a bit then stop. He looks sad when I do so and I can bear nolonger to look at his face. I turn and run.

I find a tree with my sister under it (I have no sister really though there were two heartbeats in my mother's womb at one time). The tree sparkles but soon the shimmering begins to fade. She warns be of my brother (which I do have) to stay away. She then fades too. And as she does so, my brother appears, but not him as normal, but some corrupted and perverted image of himself. Grinning from ear to ear I see he is a vampire. I run away but find myself back in my house. He is cornering me and is about to strike. I then find a gun in my hand and shoot him in the heart. He's dead. I then take his body into the basement and put it on one of the shelves. His face is still grinning still emencly evil. I run up the stairs and start to cry. The light sky outside begins to blacken and I see the old man once more. He does not beckon this time, just shakes his head no and walks away.

I awake.

This made me extremely scared in RL. I couldn't go into the basement for a long time nor able to really talk to my bro. The old man I am thinking was my representation of God. I have never followed a religious life, but was happy before the dream. When I declined his passage for me, I became empty and continue to this day. dunno. it is truely fu<b></b>cked

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
whatever you do, dont listen to ANY of beerbaron's dreams!!!

You brought this on yourself Bluesniper, I was gonna keep outta this thread, but NOW J00 SHALL FEEL ZE WRATH! Or something....

*insert wiggly dream sequence here*

I was in a library, browsing through some forums, and everything started to shake, books falling off shelves, people falling over, windows breaking, etc, then his fucking loud as hell voice booms:

SHAITHIS!!! YOU HAVE CROSSED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, PREPARE TO FELL DA POWA!(That was actually what he said, in a very Ahhhnold like voice, funny, I thought)

In my dreams, I usually go by the name of Shaithis, so I was like: "Uh oh."

Suddenly, the shaking stopped, and then the ground cracked open, and the ceiling and sky turned to crimson and began raining down an acid rain of blood on to everything, melting people to the bone, with chunks of flesh dripping from steaming bones.

Finally, a spray hit my spine, I went down in agony, and this fucking 8 foot spiked leech thing popped out, hissed around for a bit, then exploded, covering me in gore and gibs.

I woke up, and realised I had to go to the library that day. Needless to say, I really didnt wanna :)

One of the strangest nightmares I ever had... I really was scared. It felt so real, I could swear I was awake when it happens. This was the scariest thing that has ever actually happened to me, and made me think about it for days on end. I still SWEAR I saw it in reality. ANyways, here goes...

Apparently, I am asleep. I have no fuc<b></b>king clue why, and I am pretty sure I am not, but I am. I go watch tv, where the rest of my family is. I see something on CNN about children in China. Apparently, soldiers there cut off childrens left hands, than peel off the skin to make Chinese school books that they export. Again, I almost swear I was awake when I saw this. Than my dad joked about me not ever using my left hand, and how he could make some good money. I didn't take it real well, but everyone else seemed to laugh and think it was a good idea. Now the tv was showing the process of a child getting his hand cut off. He was screaming, and thrown out of the building. The hand is kept in storage until it feels like old leather, than the skin is removed to make the covers of books. The hand itself gets thrown in a massive disgusting pile of hands.

I than leave the room, feeling pretty scared. I go to sleep (strange, I fall asleep in a dream... though I swear it didn't feel like it... maybe a lucid dream?). I wake up in the middle of the night, when my parents tell me they have sold my hand. I go ***? They drag me out of bed. THey seem inhumanly strong, and I get dragged away screaming. We somehow end up in a dark room, where lots of children are crying and there are these guys in executioner masks polishing huge butcher knives. They take a little girl of about 5 who is now in tears, while her parents just watch. They cut off BOTH of her hands, and she is left there staring at her stumps in tears, while the executioner throws them in a pile. By now I have started crying. I am next, and my parents have some kind of weird glee in their eyes. "Don't worry. It doesn't hurt a bit. Those children are just wusses. It won't hurt more than a shot. Besides, what is your left hand for anyways?". I start screaming "Please! Don't do it! God please help me. I want my hands!". It is no avail though. The execution just ties down my hand like in Robin Hood with Kevin Costner, and brings his cleaver up. He cuts of my hand, than lifts it to show me. I feel more pain than I ever had my entire life.

Than I woke up. I immediately checked my hand, and have never felt happier that it was there. I than proceeded asking almost everyone I knew if they knew about school books being made out of children's hands. Hehe. You can imagine the reaction I go ;)

It felt so incredibly real though, that I will never forget it. After I woke up, at about 4:00 AM, I just went ot the tv room and watched tv. I didn't want to go back to sleep. I can't type how scary it was, but it certainly was. Ugh. Getting goosebumps now :D

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
I'v got one "lucid dream" too, well read...
I don't know if this part is in the dream or not ; In my childhood, I was watching a tv program called "babediboo" or something like that. It was the story of a house that has been built on a graveyard and "babediboo" was the name of one ghost that is in the house. I think that this is a part of the dream because
1) "babediboo" is a really stupid name for a ghost
2) I don't think my parents would let me watch that at 7 yo
3) nobody remember this
And I think that all I remember of this dream is that I am in the old house, alone or with other persons (don't remember), then I open the door to go to the basement but there is only a stair that goes down and the ground is muddy, with only graves in it. I think this is where the ghost goes out, I don't actually remember what it looked like...after I go in a piece where there is a lot of crap (attic?) and the ghost take control of the vaccuum cleaner and starts to run after me with it. I don't remember how I get rid of it ...

I have another one like that. I am in my house and all my family is there (counsin and all this), this is the night. They all go in the restroom and dissapear by a trap door on the floor. I try to get into the trap door but I can't open it. After I think that the furniture starts to move all over the place...scary..I hate moving furniture..:)

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
Mojo, for your first dream, I see a huge likeness to Predator, and Aliens 2. I really don't think your crazy, I have weirder ones.

Once I was in a castle filled with rats, and some guy that had raggy hair and I were supposed to kill these rats becose they where evil, and all we got was 2 water guns. The other dudes gun worked better than mine, since mine ran out.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Some pretty freaky dreams... Okay, hee is one that I can't remember that well anymore.

I was in some sort of subway like area, dark and misty. I explored around, keeping near a group of kids having a class trip there. I then went onto a mine cart and went for a long and loud ride and exited from a single mountain like mound several hundred feet above a dark green and black swamp. I went to a large city/house where my friend lived on the cart. We had fun there, but when we went down his own Mountain/Mound thing the house was on and found a mummified body. It was white and wrapped in some rags, and was near a dock like area... or a forest like area, but I remember it was sticking half out of the gound. I don't remember what happened much after that, but I remember something that had to do with a forest.

And here is another one that I quite like.

I am in my car with my parents and best friends, and a white minivan is behind us with my parent's friends and their kids. We're driving on a road on the side of a cliff, and there is the feeling of being near a stormy beach. The cliff ends, but the road is still there leading down onto a beach, being supported by part of a cliff. We drive down the road and into the water, then we climb on some rocks onto the beach where the car is, with alot of others. It is around fall temprature, and many cars are open as shops selling beach stuff. (Sea-shell wind chimes, and do you know that black sea-weed stuff? They had them in things you hang down from the ceiling as decorations.) I forget what happened after that.

And this dream was just... argh. I was playing Zone of the Enders in the versus mode with my friends for a long time, and for some reason that night the opening song and video just replayed in my head over and over as I slept, each time getting louder and bigger until I woke up in a hot sweat and had to put a wet wash-rag on my head before I could go back to sleep.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
Dudes, I can't remenber much about dreams.
But whenever I dream, it's about girls. :eek: <--- Hey wait, who don't?

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
_-_

Just to clear it up, lucid dreaming is when you dream, you know you are dreaming and you can actively affect what you are dreaming. It takes much practice and concentration but if you are experianced you can do anything. One of the biggest thing to overcome is not your solid rules of physics (flying is relatively easy, I've done this numerous times) but social reactions and norms. It is very hard to change what you would think someone else would think.

For example you couldn't just go walk up to any person in a store, in your dream, and ask them to have sex with you right then and there. They won't comply because your brain knows that just doesn't happen. Another thing that is hard to forget is the fear of death.

I may be able to fly, but when I lost my concentration, I fell and hit the ground. When that happened, I jerked in the physical world, in my bed. That was from just being a few feet off the ground, imagine falling a few thousand feet, your brain will think that you are about to die, thus creating real pain, sort of like in the Matrix. As hard is it is to believe it is real. You might wake up with a massive headache or loud ringing in the ears. Hardcore lucid dreaming is not to be done by the inexperianced.

If one wanted to start to try this, it takes a few weeks or so to even realize you are in a dream. I can't remember the website, but it great excerised in relaxation, recognition, and testing without losing concentration.
It goes like this:

1. You fall asleep telling yourself you are going to dream. You do so and for this first time, you force yourself awake. Next you go to sleep again to try to continue the dream where you left off. Look for visual cues from your last visit and remember within the dream

2. After that comes the test, while concentrating on a phrase like "I am dreaming" over and over, look for a window, mirror or door. You tell yourself that if this is a dream (which it is as you know) your hand can go through glass, like a window or mirror. If there is a door know that if you walk through the door you may not come out where you expect. These tests are very subtle in case you are not dreaming you don't look like a dumbass by throwing yourself off a building trying to fly :D
Another great test is the reading test. Open a book and read it. Look away and then try to read it again. The letters will either be scrambled or rearranged. The reason is this: because your brain is generating the words as soon as you open it, the words are influenced by your thoughs and surroundings, if you think about something different, the letters will also be different. Thats where looking away comes in. By looking at something else, you are getting some other visual stimulus and thus automaticly changing the letters when the brain tries to recreate them.

3. After you establish that you can bend the boundries of real life, the real exploration comes. do what you like or what you can, expiriment in manipulating people or objects. Just don't ever lose concentration or you will fall back into a regular dream.

There you go, a crazy wacked out read.me and tutorial about lucid dreaming. Hell! and I'm not even stoned!. :p

Last edited:

Vampeero

Also known as Piezo
Jul 16, 2000
I had a dream about being able to register with my online name....and then today it came true!

Yippee!

Ok, my glee has been put on the back burner...

I had a nightmare in which Hulk Hogan chased me up and down the deck of a battleship, firing one of those 'gangster style' machine guns at me.

It was weird.

The end.