Dear Doctor chryst

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
Dr chryst I keep eating humans, espically there dicks :D

what should I do?

this is a joke by the way. eating humans is illegal in the united states...... I think.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Originally posted by Flare123
...this is a joke by the way...
Stop ruining this thread. :tdown: This is a thread where we can discuss the problems we encounter in everyday life with dr. CHRYSt. Please only post serious problems here.
Making a joke out of it only offends the people that do want to discuss their problems seriously, like me.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
GOD flare some of US are ADULTS, if you can't act like one please dont post in this thread! :mad:

flare

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Visit site
shut the **** up already, I know your making a god dam joke. you knew exactly what chryst would ****ing say so **** off. :mad:

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Originally posted by 3s
Dear CHRYSt,

Lately, I'm feeling the urge to eat human feces. I brought this subject up in a subtle way when talking to my friends, but they seem to be very much opposed to it.
Could you give me some advice?

Yours truly,
3s
Hey, whatever floats your boat. Just don't go dipping in public toilets for a snack. Find yourself a nice burly guy who eats lots of tacos, and has a brown hanky in his back pocket. You'll be set for life.

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Originally posted by Flare123
Dr chryst I keep eating humans, espically there dicks :D

what should I do?

this is a joke by the way. eating humans is illegal in the united states...... I think.
I dont' actually believe this is a joke. What you're going to want to do is carefully elect your meals. The best way is to find some poor sap who offed themselves...that whiny bïtch in the other thread comes to mind...and eat their remains before the body is found.

As for the penis thing, I bet it actually would be a rather tasty peice of meat. You'll want to tenderize it first tho, as there's usually not much fat in them, and it might be pretty tough.

Human meat probably doesnt' taste very good in general tho, since most carnivores don't, and humans do consume a lot of meat.

The solution to that is to eat any vegan you find immediately.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
Originally posted by CHRYSt
Hey, whatever floats your boat. Just don't go dipping in public toilets for a snack. Find yourself a nice burly guy who eats lots of tacos, and has a brown hanky in his back pocket. You'll be set for life.
Thanks for getting back with me this soon, Doctor. I'm not sure where to find this "nice burly guy who eats lots of tacos", you speak of. I don't show my face a lot in public. Is there an easy way to find someone like that?

Thanks in advance,
3s

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Originally posted by DeeperShade
I see power struggles going on. Why are you all so angry? This is a thread for fun, not anger :)

ok ill say this one last time, THIS IS NOT A JOKE THREAD! :mad:

CHRYSt

Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Originally posted by 3s

Thanks for getting back with me this soon, Doctor. I'm not sure where to find this "nice burly guy who eats lots of tacos", you speak of. I don't show my face a lot in public. Is there an easy way to find someone like that?

Thanks in advance,
3s
Well, there's lots of good advice on things like this at www.sexuality.org. You might also find somehting useful at www.men.com. Also, give a look into http://www.sfpride.org/ if you're in the San Francisco area. I think they have a helpful forum as well.