This Is Hilarious!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Group X, the Arabian rap sensation! They are HILARIOUS!

Just download at LEAST one of their songs, I promise you it's insanely funny.

I recommend Don't touch that, dat Cerreal Bawx (this isn't really a song, but it's FUNNY as hell), and Sheven Eleven Groove. The songs are completely incoherent madness but it's funny as hell! And not to mention the INSANE accent they sing them with! DOWNLOAD NOW!

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
This is from one of Group X's songs called Prostitute Song:

Prostitute

I haate you, put down the oreo crackers, and quit doing the sex. This is for you.

Hey girl, If it weren't for you every day after school I have nothing to do. I go to your house like every day. You are stupid besche for giving me play.........

If you turn to dinosaur, when you did the sex every day. You would be the Tyrranisourous rex. If I got nickel every time I did sex, I would have enough for a new tri sickle.

I typed everything like he said it.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
A box of Dr. Coke! AHHAH!

This is from Soccer:

You would give me kiss if I were on soccer team!
Soccer
Soccer
Soccer
Soccer
Soccer

Guess what I discovered at the Jiffy Lube?
Hasmael's very good at the Rubick's Cube
I can seperate white and red from the green
I am better at the Rubick's Cube than Dave Steen (sp)
And yes I am better at the Rubick's Cube than Charlie Sheen

I don't need you betsch I'm on the Rubick's cube team!
Rubick's
Rubick's
Rubick's
Rubick's
Rubick's

HAHA!